• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, baggy shirts with low arm holes should pull up more due to shorter inseam.

yoshii

Reaction score

Wool/Cash, $29. Sort of window paney. Some brown, purple, orange if I remember right.

Thanks, just had a look this morning.
Only had the brown & purple ones left, didn't appeal to me unfortunately. Seems to be the same stock as yesterday

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Have you forgotten those baggy ready to wear shirts already? Those ones with the low arm holes and wide pit to pit measurements (those 2 come hand in hand). The sleeves can be hanging all the way down you your knees but as soon as you lift your arms up, they go right up to your elbow (OK I exaggerated a little).

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Popped down to R&B on Collins just then. It's like a friggin jungle in there. Heaps of knit ties and no one paying much attention to them. Grabbed one, but the remembered I am broke so with great reluctance I put it down. If you want to snap one up go on down there. Silk squares at $9 seem alright but all they have is brown.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I went and had a look -- picked up the burgundy knit tie with the thin navy stripes (really nice, I love it) and one of the burgundy pocket squares with the sort of houndstoothy pattern. Pretty sweet for $42 all told :slayer:

Last edited:

lennier

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up on this. I went and had a look -- picked up the burgundy knit tie with the thin navy stripes (really nice, I love it) and one of the burgundy pocket squares with the sort of houndstoothy pattern. Pretty sweet for $42 all told :slayer:

I went back today and picked up a knit tie that I procrastinated over yesterday.. Now I might have to go back again and check out the pocket squares again, as they only had brown when I looked yesterday!

ned kelly

Reaction score
I have received a mail out from Ascot Chang re their upcoming tour. They will be in in Sydney on August 8th & 9TH. SHERATON ON THE PARK PHONE 02 9286 6000 HOURS ARE 9AM TO 7PM They will be in Melbourne August 10th & 11TH. MELBOURNE MARRIOTT HOTEL PHONE0396623900 HOURS ARE 3PM TILL 7PM ON THE 10TH AND 9AM TILL 7PM ON THE 11TH.

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have received a mail out from Ascot Chang re their upcoming tour. They will be in in Sydney on August 8th & 9TH. SHERATON ON THE PARK PHONE 02 9286 6000 HOURS ARE 9AM TO 7PM They will be in Melbourne August 10th & 11TH. MELBOURNE MARRIOTT HOTEL PHONE0396623900 HOURS ARE 3PM TILL 7PM ON THE 10TH AND 9AM TILL 7PM ON THE 11TH.

I keep hearing about their new pricing, i'll try and get some concrete numbers before expressing interest

ned kelly

Reaction score
I don't know anything about prices. There is a 3 shirt minimum order. Shirt fabrics are DJA ,Tomas Mason,Alumo, and Monti. Suitings are Loro Piana, Vitale Barberis, H & S, Zegna etc. They request you ring for an appointment.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.