• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gianni Cerutti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gianni, you are a relentlessly positive presence, which I'm sure is generally welcome here - whatever the occasional cultural disconnect might be. You should post fits on this thread so people can appreciate your particular aesthetic, which would assist in understanding where your comments are coming from. It's different and flamboyant, but it's real. I will try to dig up your most recent WAYWRN and x-post it here. Stiva
Thank you very much for your kind words. I appreciate them very much. Yes I really love the contrasts and colors. In fact, my taste is quite visible in my vintage silks I try. But I also love the traditional colors, but must always be special and never banal.

I will show you my pictures of my looks for a better understanding of honeycombs.

Stiva

Reaction score
And on that same WAYWRN page from Coxsackie. This is stellar.

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lukejackson , I'd ixnay on the ainchay , looks like what I see the 13 year olds with at the local sk8t bowl. Nttawwt. How about a radical grown up solution, proper deep pockets and a button.j

My simple down home solution would be to sew some press studs on pocket yourself. Or very down market but no one will knowknow, glue Velcro.

Last edited:

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should go to bed, big day tomorrow renovating a house and picking up new suit. But I'm watching Zombie Strippers. Yup. Just as described on the packet. Zombie strippers/lap dancers giving blow jobs and biting oFf guys cocks. Lots of bloOdy and vGristle. Gory but really only one or two real jokes. Not quite bad and camp enough to be great schlock but passable.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I should go to bed, big day tomorrow renovating a house and picking up new suit. But I'm watching Zombie Strippers. Yup. Just as described on the packet. Zombie strippers/lap dancers giving blow jobs and biting oFf guys cocks. Lots of bloOdy and vGristle. Gory but really only one or two real jokes. Not quite bad and camp enough to be great schlock but passable.

Sounds like an ad for a burlesque show in Canberra which also has " light sabres, power tools,naked women and zombies"

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the worst movie Sora Aoi has done, easily.

Such a crap fest, not even enjoyable.

How the **** did you get it fhx?

ovlov

Reaction score
LM: I think you are confusing "Zombie Strippers" with "******** Zombie". Any easy mistake to be sure, and both probably equally terrible films. Probably the last thing I thought i'd see discussed on SF though.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just popped into leathersoul and got a pair of flex welt unlined chukkas in chocolate brown suede. Quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried on.

Fwiw I sized down by half given they will give a lot. I'm usually a 10US/9uk/43euro and went with the 9.5US on Leydon last.

Amazing selection of saint crispins on display and I almost pulled the trigger on some short boots ...give it a few days to deliberate :)

I also went into Ralph Lauren for some RRL denim but no taper leg, ll were straight or boot cut which felt awkward on me.

Also found a pretty awesome m65 jacket at GAP of all places. Was $90 and came in navy, army green and sand. Sized big so I was a small (I'm a 46eu jacket by comparison or 99 chest, 48 shoulder) if anyone wanted to grab one online. Has a zip into collar hood, waist drawstring suppressor and relatively lightweight for our winters.

CHECKstar

Reaction score
Just popped into leathersoul and got a pair of flex welt unlined chukkas in chocolate brown suede. Quite possibly the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried on.

Fwiw I sized down by half given they will give a lot. I'm usually a 10US/9uk/43euro and went with the 9.5US on Leydon last.

Amazing selection of saint crispins on display and I almost pulled the trigger on some short boots ...give it a few days to deliberate :)

I also went into Ralph Lauren for some RRL denim but no taper leg, ll were straight or boot cut which felt awkward on me.

Also found a pretty awesome m65 jacket at GAP of all places. Was $90 and came in navy, army green and sand. Sized big so I was a small (I'm a 46eu jacket by comparison or 99 chest, 48 shoulder) if anyone wanted to grab one online. Has a zip into collar hood, waist drawstring suppressor and relatively lightweight for our winters.

Thanks for the heads up... an M65 is so on my winter hit list this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads