• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Pity we can't see it
tongue.gif
ill take a close up:p

nfi why instagram isnt loading properly...

Last edited:

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA:

For those interested, Myer is having a Father's Day Sale and TM Lewin ties are now $100 for 2 or $120 for 2 depending on the line. Quite a few nice tasteful patterns available; e.g. pin dots, simple stripes, puppy-tooth in navy, red, wine etc.

Just used the last of my gift vouchers to pick up two knit ties - burgundy and green - for $120 all up!

Not a bad deal...

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CEP do they have any TM Lewin jumpers at Myer, on sale or otherwise?

Note sure, tobias.

Saw the usual suits, shirts, ties etc on multi-buy deals for Father's Day...

Check with the Bourke St store perhaps?

Surprised by the quality of the ties. Made-in-China, no doubt, but heck, I've seen a lot worse MIC products. Nice width as well... 8cm for most, I think. Knits are about 6.5 to 7cm.

lennier

Reaction score

Note sure, tobias.
Saw the usual suits, shirts, ties etc on multi-buy deals for Father's Day...
Check with the Bourke St store perhaps?
Surprised by the quality of the ties. Made-in-China, no doubt, but heck, I've seen a lot worse MIC products. Nice width as well... 8cm for most, I think. Knits are about 6.5 to 7cm.

Last I checked they did have jumpers in Melb but that was a while ago. Best value was still from Oz online store with free delivery. The Lewin ties are pretty decent for the price and they have 3 for GBP60-odd offers on the UK website every now and then which makes them great value.

Sceps

Reaction score
To me Zyzz represented everything I hate about roioded up boys. All show no go.

Prof. B. Bear

Reaction score

To me Zyzz represented everything I hate about roioded up boys. All show no go.

In what way? Zyzz was small for Roids. He was just aesthetic as ****. What do you mean by "all show no go"?

He lifted,
Stuck to a strict diet,
Partied,
Got a lot of women,
Made money,
Influenced a generation (some for the better but most of the high school kids at the gym wanting to be Zyzz are massive phaggots)
All in all had pretty strong determination in what he wanted to do, body transformation wise.

Sceps

Reaction score
Take nothing away from the guy, he achieved a lot and his committment was second to none. Was it worth he died from a heart attack in a sauna? Hardly worth it if you ask me. The persona I seen on youtube was just a juiced up clown,and he has inspiried a generation of idiot kids on roids in gyms throughtout.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys it's the (fat) guy from earlier who posted about the chinos; my girlfriends bought me some Epaulets!!!!!!!!!!! They are friggin amazing!!!!!!!
But got a new question for you guys; Wang.....Kent Wang.
I know his Polos are said to be awesome by a lot of people on here; just wondering if any of you Aussies have any experience with them and how do they fit; I wear a medium custom fit in RL polos and because I'm on the rounder side wondering if the fit is 'too' slim for me?

And Thanks Again
Style Forum is so awesome best forum I've ever been on (so glad I stopped lurking and made me an account)
Cheers

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys it's the (fat) guy from earlier who posted about the chinos; my girlfriends bought me some Epaulets!!!!!!!!!!! They are friggin amazing!!!!!!!
But got a new question for you guys; Wang.....Kent Wang.
I know his Polos are said to be awesome by a lot of people on here; just wondering if any of you Aussies have any experience with them and how do they fit; I wear a medium custom fit in RL polos and because I'm on the rounder side wondering if the fit is 'too' slim for me?

And Thanks Again
Style Forum is so awesome best forum I've ever been on (so glad I stopped lurking and made me an account)
Cheers
P.S. Gym guys not too big on the body building side of weight lifting considering I'm a powerlifter (and my body type :p). But my good friend is a bodybuilder (no roids) and bear he would suggest to do low reps for 2 weeks and then high-ish (not too high) to get the thickness in your arms and definition. (sorry if you know all this already; and we'll talk somewehre else cuz not really relevent here) :) AND INFO ON THE POLOS THEY SEEM SLICK
P.P.S
Sorry realised I clicked the quote button instead of edit; pls forgive me im really new (6 psots) and sorry again.

Last edited:

scruffy

Reaction score
Calling all Adelaide-ians. Any recommendations for a good dry cleaner?

Mistake number one, don't wear the P Johnson for a night on the town....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads