• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Asymmetrical jackets

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Omfg Whodini is finally back on his A game, dude took your damn time What is it with these faceless noobs recently? Banding together for this ****
laugh.gif

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I know it's subjective, but a 6? Seriously? I'd put them at a 8.5/9 but I admit, it's not your everyday kind of beauty

Edit: They kind of look like they'd make amazingly attractive vampires, I do love undead corpses. Also, while someone said they were scared by the eyes, that's among their top features imo.

i'd give them a 9.5

atsui. they're gorgeous

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
i'd give them a 9.5

atsui. they're gorgeous

6 for me too. Not really fan of runway model looks usually. But I notice runway models are not chosen because they are pretty - pretty girls can be found anywhere - but rather because there's something unique about them. These girls certainly have that unique aura. And I guess its more about being artistic than being hot.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I'm confused. Are you talking about the girl or you?
I'm 5'9", 32" chest. It amazes me how skinny these girls are. I'm gonna say 6-6.5 from the pictures and probably 7-7.5 in real life. Definitely not 8.5-9... No possible way with their features.

Raxxman

Reaction score
It's hard to say, because I love a girls smile, and they're not smiling in any shot.

cb_32

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
LOL. You're in the same boat as this dude is in.

Did you figure out how to unbutton your 501s? We're all dying to know.

the topic was asking on how to remove them.

like taking them off the jeans entirely.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I know it's subjective, but a 6? Seriously? I'd put them at a 8.5/9 but I admit, it's not your everyday kind of beauty

Edit: They kind of look like they'd make amazingly attractive vampires, I do love undead corpses. Also, while someone said they were scared by the eyes, that's among their top features imo.

For what it's worth, I would say they're closer to 6's than 9's but it's all a matter of preference. KitAkira, you're Asian, right? My Asian friend's get so hard when they see a tall white girl with blonde hair that the skin rips off their dicks and their boners shoot off like a rocket.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
CB. Although maybe they both are, and CB is just the monkey that rides on Brad's shoulder.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** I hate maaki, stupid monkey

Heart was the worst power, why the **** would you want a monkey and emotions when you could be a fire god

Speaking of fire, someone purify this thresh

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
6 for me too. Not really fan of runway model looks usually. But I notice runway models are not chosen because they are pretty - pretty girls can be found anywhere - but rather because there's something unique about them. These girls certainly have that unique aura. And I guess its more about being artistic than being hot.
I assume your idea of a pretty girl is a college co-ed? A dime a dozen
Originally Posted by wannabeagiant
For what it's worth, I would say they're closer to 6's than 9's but it's all a matter of preference. KitAkira, you're Asian, right? My Asian friend's get so hard when they see a tall white girl with blonde hair that the skin rips off their dicks and their boners shoot off like a rocket.
At least I'm not shorter than them, so long as they keep off the heels

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Forum statistics

Threads