• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Asymmetrical jackets

Brad2119

Reaction score
Do you own any? What do you think of them in general? Would you ever wear one?

For some reason, I like the look on some people, yet I just can't see it looking good on myself...

APK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're great for smothering dumbass people who start stupid threads for every insignificant question they have.

Brad2119

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
They're great for smothering dumbass people who start stupid threads for every insignificant question they have.

Cool, I'll start more threads.

Brad2119

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Prada_Ferragamo
Where is the ban hammer?

Mods are smart enough not to ban somebody for starting fashion-related threads which try to spark discussion... you guys are like old men, you're so bitter.

uhavenokliu

Reaction score
Uh oh, looks like we're discussing style on Styleforum. Ban him!

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
Imagine yourself in a library. Lots of people are reading, discussing, minding their own business. The books around you contain all of the information on the subject that you are interested in. Rather than begin reading the books, you stand in the middle of the library, screaming questions at the top of your lungs as all the readers look at you uncomfortably. This is the situation you are in right now.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Hai guyz! This threak is now about the Kenny sisters.

Last edited by a moderator:

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure they're legal (in the US....), I do know that I'm older than them, which is weird

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so much misplaced sexual energy on sf

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.