1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami, Bor

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by nicelynice, Aug 20, 2015.

1. newp

newp Senior member

My post wasn't directed to you or psidy as you can see, also please do not ask for an explanation what is proxy or vpn.

2. psidy

psidy Well-Known Member

It's definitely Eugene, but I'm starting to think that newp is in contact with Eugene. What then did you mean by "guys" plural if not referring to us newp?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  3. newp

newp Senior member

Exactly what I told: guys (or, maybe, just one guy) who is behind these fake accounts. Look, you are doing it again: jump to a conclusion convenient for you and think this is the only one possibility. Please do something with it, it won't do you any good.

Anyway, you are suspiciously silent despite being quite active not so long ago. I hope in the morning (I live in EU) I am going to see a confirmation this address is yours indeed.

4. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

i admittedly have very little experience with portugal post, but why does he have the master copy and not the carbon copy? doesn't the post office keep the master copy?

5. psidy

psidy Well-Known Member

Yes that is but please remove or blotch out my personal info dude. Tell us where you got that from. Oh btw, under Eugene's linkedin skills photoshop's listed, could easily be a scanned and reprinted copy with my address on it. Until claims gets back to me with their copy, I'm weary of that one, especially if you got it from Eugene.

6. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Isn't there a better place for this discussion??

Archivio J.M. Ribot drops at Lift on Saturday, have my reservation. @uzairh, what do you have on the way?

2 people like this.
  7. uzairh

uzairh Senior member

/\ Long coat (thick wool) and slim pants (thin wool). Can't wait ....

8. javy

javy Senior member

This isn't entirely true. I've bought an item from someone on grailed that took a very long time for me to receive (and it was in worse condition than described) and rating defaulted to 5/5. But, I contacted grailed and asked them to change the scores and add a comment describing the problems with the item/seller, and they changed the rating for the selller pretty quickly for me.

9. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

Awesome! Always kind of cool when a "new" collection pops out that looks so promising.

10. arnoldpettibone

arnoldpettibone Senior member

have a link to pictures?

11. newp

newp Senior member

It's time for you to prove the fakeness of this receipt is a fact and not a possibility.
    If you confirm this is your address, why have you told us you live in Chicago? Isnt Skokie a village which borders Chicago? Never bothered to ask you before but I guess its time.
    Please show us the screenshot of yourself communicating your shipping address to the seller.

Also if you claim usps is without fault and the parcel was sent to you as we can see, that means you have actually received the parcel in question. Still insist usps doesnt make mistakes?

Neither do I so please tell me why do you think it a masters copy, what is an orange copy you have mentioned earlier and so on.
    All I can see is a post receipt with a confirmation and a stamp: and an adress psidy confirmed and asked me to remove.

I have tried to stop nahneun for derailing the footwear thread so he went first to sz, then when that thread was closed, here.
    Hope it will ends soon since we have now a proof the parcel in question was sent to seller place indeed.

12. Lohikaarme

Lohikaarme Senior member

Without butting in more than I ought to, a lot of people from "near Chicago" will just say "Chicago." Personal anecdotes from a bunch of people I met/friends from the area. I find that the least damning thing about Psidy.

13. newp

newp Senior member

Ah ok, so its the local thing. Thanks.

14. marvin100

marvin100 Senior member

People do that in all metro areas.

15. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

I think the 3 of you should just take it over PM. There's a good reason they closed that thread in SZ. 2 of you have an axe to grind which I think most understand why. 1 of you seems way too invested in this thing which is puzzling to me but I'd rather not find out. I'm sure most can agree the seller in question is shady and those aware of the situation will avoid him. That's more than enough to help inform potential buyers.

16. newp

newp Senior member

And the buyer who ends up banned on Grailed several times, once even before this situation happened, lies in his statements and package sent to him ends up in another state somehow is completely trustworthy? You have a strange point of view.

Anyway, my point of view if one does value his time and money or reputation one should never buy or sell anything from psidy, psidy2, psidy3 or whatever along with misiuw, one of his other nicknames. Who knows in which CA facility is your parcel going to end despite the fact you send it directly to the IL address he provides.

This is basically it, end of story. Hope nahneun or psidy won't stain this or any other threads anymore like they have done with other threads which led to closure of one.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  17. Lohikaarme

Lohikaarme Senior member

So... uh... you ever gonna say how you got that Portugal Post label? From wormwood himself?

Also @wtfandro post evidence? I think you misunderstood a post.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  18. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

First off, it doesnt prove that the parcel was sent to the buyer whatsoever, or else it would go against all the facts you have personally confirmed by calling USPS yourself. You are seriously reaching if you think city name should discredit psidy and should put eugene under the same scrutiny since this one piece of evidence doesn't fit with all the other facts we have at hand. Even if USPS did make a mistake, this would have all been amended at the local post office since California and Illinois are different states with different zip codes.

I ask why he has the master copy because it looks to be the inked copy, which the post office usually takes. There is a separate carbon copy for customs and the buyer. I don't know how CTT operates, so they may not operate this way. Unless they fill out a separate customs form and mailing slip. Then, only the customs form will matter because the mailing slip can easily be doctored if no carbon copies come from it.

If you claim to be impartial and only looking to find the truth, you can't take eugene's "evidence" at face value and try to discredit everything psidy says. Or just admit that you're in cahoots with eugene, though I'm sure your posts already show that overwhelmingly even prior to the production of aforementioned evidence.

@Lohikaarme, I can confirm that it is similar to wormwood's handwriting, but the slip itself seems very suspect since it doesn't fit with all the other facts. Perhaps it's just the slip they need to fill out for registered mail, and he used a separate address for the customs form.

edit: some food for thought, though i don't know how relevant it is since ctt can operate completely differently:
    in the us, when you use the signature confirmation or delivery confirmation slips (no experience with registered mail, but i'm assuming it's the same since the slips are the same iirc), you can fill out whatever address you want on it because the address on the form itself is not processed at all. they only use the tracking number on the form. you can even turn in a blank form and they'll still scan it.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  19. omar white

omar white Senior member

20. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

Did I ever state he was? You have a strange way of reading things.