• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APC rescue or new standard for athletic build?

airmike

Reaction score
Which APC cut would you recommend for an athletic build with big quads? I normally have to get a size 36 jean just to fit my thighs even though my waist is a 33-34. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rescues are pretty effin big, go for that.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't believe the hype- APC is overrated like. Go with Express relaxed fit jeans...best bang for the buck.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope whatever you buy are so tight that it gives you torsion of your testis and your terrible genes are removed forever thus saving my future children from asking your non-existent future children to post stupid questions like this IN THE MAIN ******* APC THREAD

lpalma121

Reaction score
Screw Express and thier overpriced H&M looking clothes. For some reason it falls into the category of clothes I'd never even wear to sleep like Old Navy, Aeroposlt, Lucky ETC... Go with APC Hipster cut that will fit you fine. I'd go with a 34 since they run big and will conform over time. Sure they look plain and ugly for the first month but after 6 months they look sick. If you smoke try flicking ashes on them for a nice gray dirty look on the hips and knees. Wear them to work on your car if you need to and get under there. Your GF or wife will probably put you down making you feel like a dirty slob but screw her.

enigma77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
I hope whatever you buy are so tight that it gives you torsion of your testis and your terrible genes are removed forever thus saving my future children from asking your non-existent future children to post stupid questions like this IN THE MAIN ******* APC THREAD

No offense dude but you should let Uncontrol do the forum rage stuff.

Originally Posted by shibbel
Don't believe the hype- APC is overrated like. Go with Express relaxed fit jeans...best bang for the buck.

No.

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpalma121
Screw Express and thier overpriced H&M looking clothes. For some reason it falls into the category of clothes I'd never even wear to sleep like Old Navy, Aeroposlt, Lucky ETC... Go with APC Hipster cut that will fit you fine. I'd go with a 34 since they run big and will conform over time. Sure they look plain and ugly for the first month but after 6 months they look sick. If you smoke try flicking ashes on them for a nice gray dirty look on the hips and knees. Wear them to work on your car if you need to and get under there. Your GF or wife will probably put you down making you feel like a dirty slob but screw her.
Not true, Express relaxed fits are the ideal fit for big thighed athletically built guys who can't search for APC threads containing 6,000+ posts. You shun the RF Express jean because you fear it, bow down.

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Not true, Express relaxed fits are the ideal fit for big thighed athletically built guys who can't search for APC threads containing 6,000+ posts. You shun the RF Express jean because you fear it, bow down.

+5 Sweet jeanz. I have a pair and the ladies love it. I also bought a pair from Target, forgot the brand but they are sick. My mom said I look good in them too.

airmike

Reaction score
Thanks for the honest answers guys! I'm off to Target to go get me some sweet jeans!!! I heard they even sell True Religions there!!!!! Here's hoping they have my size!!!!

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Originally Posted by airmike
Thanks for the honest answers guys! I'm off to Target to go get me some sweet jeans!!! I heard they even sell True Religions there!!!!! Here's hoping they have my size!!!!

No wtf don't buy True Religion jeans. Buy Lee Pipes dude. You can thank me later
bigstar[1].gif

AJPA

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads