1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

APC rescue or new standard for athletic build?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by airmike, Dec 11, 2010.

Tags:
  1. airmike

airmike New Member

Which APC cut would you recommend for an athletic build with big quads? I normally have to get a size 36 jean just to fit my thighs even though my waist is a 33-34. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. ratboycom

ratboycom Well-Known Member

Rescues are pretty effin big, go for that.

3. shibbel

shibbel Well-Known Member

Don't believe the hype- APC is overrated like. Go with Express relaxed fit jeans...best bang for the buck.

4. Razele

Razele Well-Known Member

I hope whatever you buy are so tight that it gives you torsion of your testis and your terrible genes are removed forever thus saving my future children from asking your non-existent future children to post stupid questions like this IN THE MAIN FUCKING APC THREAD

FUCK

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Well-Known Member

Don't believe the hype- APC is overrated like. Go with Express relaxed fit jeans...best bang for the buck.

lol

6. lpalma121

lpalma121 Well-Known Member

Screw Express and thier overpriced H&M looking clothes. For some reason it falls into the category of clothes I'd never even wear to sleep like Old Navy, Aeroposlt, Lucky ETC... Go with APC Hipster cut that will fit you fine. I'd go with a 34 since they run big and will conform over time. Sure they look plain and ugly for the first month but after 6 months they look sick. If you smoke try flicking ashes on them for a nice gray dirty look on the hips and knees. Wear them to work on your car if you need to and get under there. Your GF or wife will probably put you down making you feel like a dirty slob but screw her.

7. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Well-Known Member

Jeans from Target are the best.

8. enigma77

enigma77 Well-Known Member

I hope whatever you buy are so tight that it gives you torsion of your testis and your terrible genes are removed forever thus saving my future children from asking your non-existent future children to post stupid questions like this IN THE MAIN FUCKING APC THREAD

FUCK

No offense dude but you should let Uncontrol do the forum rage stuff.

No.

9. shibbel

shibbel Well-Known Member

Screw Express and thier overpriced H&M looking clothes. For some reason it falls into the category of clothes I'd never even wear to sleep like Old Navy, Aeroposlt, Lucky ETC... Go with APC Hipster cut that will fit you fine. I'd go with a 34 since they run big and will conform over time. Sure they look plain and ugly for the first month but after 6 months they look sick. If you smoke try flicking ashes on them for a nice gray dirty look on the hips and knees. Wear them to work on your car if you need to and get under there. Your GF or wife will probably put you down making you feel like a dirty slob but screw her.
    Not true, Express relaxed fits are the ideal fit for big thighed athletically built guys who can't search for APC threads containing 6,000+ posts. You shun the RF Express jean because you fear it, bow down.

10. HelloIDistance

Not true, Express relaxed fits are the ideal fit for big thighed athletically built guys who can't search for APC threads containing 6,000+ posts. You shun the RF Express jean because you fear it, bow down.

+5 Sweet jeanz. I have a pair and the ladies love it. I also bought a pair from Target, forgot the brand but they are sick. My mom said I look good in them too.

11. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

No offense dude but you should let Uncontrol do the forum rage stuff.
    Nah, the Aussie did a good job.

12. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Well-Known Member

Noobs defending each other provide the lulz.

13. airmike

airmike New Member

Thanks for the honest answers guys! I'm off to Target to go get me some sweet jeans!!! I heard they even sell True Religions there!!!!! Here's hoping they have my size!!!!

14. HelloIDistance

Thanks for the honest answers guys! I'm off to Target to go get me some sweet jeans!!! I heard they even sell True Religions there!!!!! Here's hoping they have my size!!!!

No wtf don't buy True Religion jeans. Buy Lee Pipes dude. You can thank me later [​IMG]

15. AJPA

AJPA Well-Known Member

16. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Well-Known Member

Please do and also do us all a favor, never post again.

17. dtmt

dtmt Well-Known Member

no no no... what you actually want is the New Cures, don't worry they will stretch a ton so make sure you size down at least 4

18. Razele

Razele Well-Known Member

Nah, the Aussie did a good job.
    Thanks man You didn't catch my dig at you over in Recent Purchases? <3 you who

19. lpalma121

lpalma121 Well-Known Member

no no no... what you actually want is the New Cures, don't worry they will stretch a ton so make sure you size down at least 4

Don't do that to him ... That won't be a good look at all. New cures are for hipster like builds. Like I said hipster cut or even rescues.

20. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

Thanks man You didn't catch my dig at you over in Recent Purchases? <3 you who
    I gotcha back, Yahoo Serious.