• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Anyone have any experience with this shoe brand from Pakistan?

Fexxi

Reaction score
Try it, I say! You've got the time, as you're at uni.
Good point.

Also received some photos of the shoes in progress. Waiting for a confirmation that they in fact use full-grain leather as opposed to corrected grain. The listing says they do but the leather looks a bit too shiny and smooth for my untrained eye (but I might be wrong). Although in the video it looks fine. If the former is the case, I might give it a try.

Attachments

Betta

Reaction score
Good point.

Also received some photos of the shoes in progress. Waiting for a confirmation that they in fact use full-grain leather as opposed to corrected grain. The listing says they do but the leather looks a bit too shiny and smooth for my untrained eye (but I might be wrong). Although in the video it looks fine. If the former is the case, I might give it a try.
Those look way too smooth not to be corrected, to my untrained eye. But also, some will say there is also nothing wrong with corrected leather.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Setting aside the country of origin and whatever regulations that state may impose on e-commerce, I’m always wary of anyone who can be all things to all people. Stating that they can pretty much make any shoe in any color is enough to turn me away.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.