1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone familiar with Angelico (Lanificio Angelico) offer?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by tattoodobem, Nov 14, 2013.

1. tattoodobem

tattoodobem Well-Known Member

Hello,

Does anyone here knows anything about Angelico?
    Wondering if i should buy some pants from them. Prices seem nice and they seem to know fabrics since they are a mill. Howard Yount uses their fabrics.
    I've seen them on yoox but you can go to them directly and prices seem even better: www.angelico.it
    Has anyone bought anything from them?

Thanks

2. tattoodobem

3. Sprezziamo

Sprezziamo Senior member

Here I am.

I have mostly casual stuff from them. Their factory store is in my hometown, so everytime I go back home I also visit their store.

At that price (-30/40%) it's a great deal. At full retail price it's okay-ish: medium/low price and medium quality.

To give you a benchmark, at SuitSupply they use Angelico's fabrics for many of their suits, and the construction quality is similar.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  4. tattoodobem

If suitsupply uses the same fabrics and construction is similar it doesn't seem a bad choice. Suit Supply doesn't offer much choice for wool odd trousers.
    I ordered two pairs from angelico.

5. tattoodobem

My trousers arrived. They are pretty nice. They are being hemmed. I'll take a better look when they arrive and might take some photos in case anyone is interested.

6. zty_07

zty_07 Senior member

I recently purchased a Angelico suit from Yoox. Fabric is super 100s. Fused construction with viscose lining. Quality is OK but not as impressive as SuitSupply.