• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Antonio Meccariello Shoes

unprocessed

Reaction score
For those who haven’t gotten an email back from Angela, just email her again after a few days. Always worked for me. Imagine she gets a ton of inquiries and she’s a one person customer service team.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you can see what's in stock right (as you when you order it doesn't say it needs 20 weeks)? I know I still waiting for mine.

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those among us, who missed this Centurion Pig skin GMTO, I wonder there is enough interest in a Round 2?
Thoughts on Kudu vs Pig skin?
Hi styleophile. Are you moving this bootie forward?. I think we are already 3 and could get more people on board if you move things with our help. What's your position on pigskin leather?.

styleophile

Reaction score
Hi styleophile. Are you moving this bootie forward?. I think we are already 3 and could get more people on board if you move things with our help. What's your position on pigskin leather?.

I have on board with pigskin. I can reach out to Angela this week with the makeup and get some more information back to the group

Zapasman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have on board with pigskin. I can reach out to Angela this week with the makeup and get some more information back to the group
That is great stylephile!. We shall wait until you have some news from Angela to move this forward and discuss pigskin leather colour & outsole options. I am lost with the best last to suit model/AM type of construction for it & my size too, but those will be cleared out after you gather due info and price. All the best with communications and TIA.

Ps.-Please, ask her if a F width has any kind of surcharge, I wear a 8.5 uk in EG Dover and a 9.F in GG Thorpe

Last edited:

Noirkw

Reaction score
That is great stylephile!. We shall wait until you have some news from Angela to move this forward and discuss pigskin leather colour & outsole options. I am lost with the best last to suit model/AM type of construction for it & my size too, but those will be cleared out after you gather due info and price. All the best with communications and TIA.

Ps.-Please, ask her if a F width has any kind of surcharge, I wear a 8.5 uk in EG Dover and a 9.F in GG Thorpe

I am keen on a Centurion pigskin GMTO. Count me in!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads