• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anderson Cooper's Suits

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
Seriously?

When I was an 10-year old second baseman, I had a Ted Williams model baseball glove (from Sears, I think) where the faux Williams signature was not (as is customary) printed on the leather. Instead, there was a small black fabric label with Williams' name inscribed in rather electric green script. In color/style this label bore a slight resemblance to the labels you might see on then au courant Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and other clothing.
The trauma attributable to the merciless taunting I endured for using a "Gloria Vanderbilt designer glove" helped to ensure that I would ultimately pursue my current profession rather than being called upon to deny steroid use in Congressional hearings.
The moral being, sometimes things work out for the best.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
The trauma attributable to the merciless taunting I endured for using a "Gloria Vanderbilt designer glove" helped to ensure that I would ultimately pursue my current profession rather than being called upon to deny steroid use in Congressional hearings.
The moral being, sometimes things work out for the best.

Did it pique your interest in clothes as well?
rimshot.gif

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Did it pique your interest in clothes as well?
rimshot.gif

Since you ask, I do wear stirrup hose, a jersey undershirt, and a cup to work every day. But who doesn't?

SieurDeLaSalle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
Also Sieur, if you're so shocked that models are gay, it may interest you to know that AC modelled with Ford models for RL and CK from the age of 10 till 13 and is himself gay.
GAY=NO PROBLEM...
smile.gif
What I said was NELLY< NELLY>>> I(From RLBL webpage cannot even imagine anything else, but a big nelly) Anderson Is NOT NELLY... SHOSH...
lol8[1].gif

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
Since you ask, I do wear stirrup hose, a jersey undershirt, and a cup to work every day. But who doesn't?

Considering the high, hard objections, I do as well. However, I had to switch to a plastic cup because of the metal detectors at the courthouse.

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anderson Cooper's brother hurled himself from a window, while on allergy medications. This, according to what I've read. Interesting book, written by Gloria Vanderbilt: It Seemed Important at the Time.

I think Anderson has inherited some of his mother's style sense. GV believed in finding the right look, then sticking to it. Seems like that's what Anderson Cooper has done.

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SieurDeLaSalle
What I said was NELLY< NELLY>>>

I(From RLBL webpage cannot even imagine anything else, but a big nelly)

Anderson Is NOT NELLY... SHOSH...
lol8[1].gif

What does nelly mean?

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arnach
Were those square toed shoes he wore to the debate? Good looking suit though.

thanks for the necropost, I'd totally forgotten this thread and just nearly passed out from the LOLing all over again.
crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member