• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Allen Edmonds Seven Series 10 D Cerreto Espresso Calf BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlconley

Reaction score
Allen Edmonds 10D SEVEN SERIES Cerreto, Espresso, BNIB, Reg $575
Allen Edmond's custom, high-end SEVEN series, Made in Italy
One sole is branded are a 2nd. I've looked them over closely, and you can see from the photos that there are no obvious defcts to be found, the only defect I found upon close up inspection is a very slight growth mark in the calf skin leather on the back of the heel cup. Shoes do come in their original Box with original Bags.

HAND-SELECTED LEATHER
Hand-Selected leather distinguishes Allen Edmonds Seven from ordinary footwear before the shoemaking process even begins. Observing the unique characteristics of individual Calfskin, skilled shoemaking make selections one at a time, based on the individual shoe style. The result is leather so unique, it deserves another name.

HAND STITCHED
Extraordinary footwear is made by hand, not machine. Only the hands of skilled shoemakers can create such intricate, elegant details. The hand-stitching featured on Allen Edmonds Seven is an art from reserved for only the most notable footwear collections.

HAND-SHAPED
To many shoemakers, hand-shaping is a lost art form. To Allen Edmonds Seven, it is an art form worth preserving as the hand is the most important tool in shoemaking. Following the careful selection of Calfskin, skilled shoemakers gently warm the leather and shape it by hand using a special tool. Resulting in Calfskin that forms seamlessly to the last.

HAND-FINISHED
Calfskin is merely a starting canvas for color. Hand-finishing brings the natural dimension of the calfskin to life. Transforming the leather into a medley of colors brought together in impeccable fashion. The outcome is a new standard in color.

HAND-CRAFTED
Truly distinctive footwear is made in pairs, not in groups or batches. Because Allen Edmonds Seven footwear is handcrafted one pair at a time, each has a distinctive look and characteristic all its own - providing you with a pair of shoes you can truly call your own.

NATURAL MATERIALS
From calfskin to leather soles, Allen Edmonds Seven is handcrafted using natural materials. Natural materials can be found in even the smallest of details. Allen Edmonds Seven Soles feature wooden pegs as wood allows the pegs to expand and contract as the sole flexes. So your leather soles remain as well-constructed as the day you purchased them. Naturally.

STYLING
Allen Edmonds Seven offers styles unlike any other, pairing exquisite European styling with American sensibility. European-inspired sleekness creates a sophisticated look from heel to toe, while Traditional American touches and craftsmanship make the collection distinctly Allen Edmonds.

Shoe trees are NOT included.
RETURNS: PLEASE READ
I will accept returns within 7 days of delivery receipt..... if you pay the return postage and they arrive back to me in the EXACT SAME NEW UNWORN CONDITION THEY LEFT IN!
I am in Lexington KY
PRICE: $175 CONUS shipped and pay-pal fees. Outside CONUS please email me [email protected] or pm me. You won't be disappointed with these beautiful highest quality AE's made imo. I have the same exact model in London Tan and would be keeping these if I didn't have my on a pair of semi brogues in the same dark espresso color. Don't miss out, you'll look far and wide for a pair of these new. They went quick when AE discontinued the line because of high production costs about 4-5 years ago. This pair is new in box however I did treat them with Saphir renovateur to keep the leather in top condition.
Outsole measures from longest point of toe to heel 363 MM
widest part of ball of foot on sole 110 mm

Thanks
NOTE: I ship to confirmed addresses via USPS.

Attachments

• 68ABFF22-454A-4AD5-8F3C-A5E1366C63D3-367-00000022A81568F6.jpg
    68ABFF22-454A-4AD5-8F3C-A5E1366C63D3-367-00000022A81568F6.jpg
    900 KB · Views: 58
  • photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 77
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 63
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    485 KB · Views: 93
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    492.8 KB · Views: 64
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    762.9 KB · Views: 73
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:

andrewkappa

Reaction score
hello,

Are these still available? Does the price include shipping? I will traveling the next few days but will try to be around a computer.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads