• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While on the subject of Trunk Shows, wonder if more people would go if the Trunk Shows were held on Saturday afternoons rather than Friday nights.

I mentioned this to someone at the event. They should consider starting the Trunk Show on a Saturday. It might not make a big difference in sales, but it would attract more people to come. Several members on here mentioned that they could not come because they had to work.

jch1

Reaction score
Having met Mrs. Profila, I can say 1000% she NEEDS those.

Having met you, I'm still not sure which is more you. This or your purple suit. ;p

Ugh! Would have been great for you to participate! I stopped by the Lobb store; it was a very nice experience!

Totally agree! They really do need a few! My bourbon Strands took four wears for me to "get" them.

Double. PTBs are double, no exception.

Shoe brothers!
View attachment 1241174

I really wish I'd gotten to spend more time with you! And all the others that showed up!
I might be talked into going to another show if it were there (and if Ashley brings her A game with another special)
*cough* Ashley *cough* you know what it'd take *cough* excuse me.

Isaiah did a good job today of making sure I was handled after my issues last night. I enjoyed meeting them all!

I'm all about 5th St, but it's more dressy for sure. What last fits better?
I personally would be looking at the 1A based on your intent.
I actually already have the 1A in brown grain, and the "Eagle County" in burgundy, though that one needs a resole because the front has split from the welt. I'd prefer to avoid that kind of overlap.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My materials are getting dangerously skewed thanks to all these shell shows! Need more suede to keep up! Help @ae_ashley, you're our only hope! :D
20190915_143541.jpg

polojock615

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ELClodge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots of ruthless Dundee weasels on here today. I’ll need to assess the collection and find the right shade to plug into the squad, but I don’t think I can hold out, especially given the edge options.

Eagle Counties to wander through rows and rows of sunflowers earlier this morning.

E7495348-0EA1-4406-9873-8C39C37B9840.jpeg

Last edited:

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like the word got out pretty well for this show. At least the Chicago store had a decent in store increase over last Shell TS. I gave in today and put in for the 1A in Navy. Picks in 8 to 12 weeks.

Last edited:

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What time will you be in city center? I placed two orders so far

Probably taking clothes to work, changing there, and heading down. Odds are I'll be in the city before the show technically starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads