• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan89

Reaction score
I’m many pages behind, but just received my first TS delivery and had a question. I’m not quite sure what this loose piece is dangling from the welt, but should I snip it or burn it?

7F6A7993-057A-4136-A648-254D54C87D68.jpeg

466388E5-3C5A-41C7-8828-2BCEDC2EFBA3.jpeg

BagleyBrown

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are terrific! Lugs are perfect for the HMs

Have to agree, although I wanted some with leather sole, got that too!

Very nice!
This gives me hope that the TS shoes can find their way to central NJ.

As hard as waiting is, they are
Worth. The. Wait.

Grumbling about FedEx's estimated delivery windows...

Beat Louisville!

These are going to OWN Saint Patrick's day. The buckle looks so good against the green

AGREE!

Never too blue - I really like the navy shoe/lighter blue pants or denim combo. I’d stop at the chambray shirt and denim jacket though

Thank you, blue is unchartered territory for me.

Personally, I think they work. Really digging this blue from the TS. When I saw the blue Strands @polojock615 brought to the Chicago store, I actually had second thoughts about my options for the HM. Blue shell in the past had always seemed pretty dark, in my opinion, but his were the right shade of blue. Love my burgundy ones that I ordered, but part of me wishes I had some really deep pockets as I probably would have ordered a pair in every color, seeing how well everything has been executed here.

Of course, I'm still ticked that they didn't offer the 3 Kings tattooing on these. That's the only other thing that would have made them perfect!

I went all in, gambled that AE would do this right and own all the colors. Well, black is not a color right?

One more time, thank you, oh Proxy-Hoatie! The bourbon Mills are beyond words. A fantasic light coffee shade, not yellow, not natty. They are like nothing in my closet. Would have been crushed to get back from Punta Cana too late to grab bourbon. And that is what would have happened.

Look good. Don't forget the browns, greys, navy, orange tones, red tones too!

Thank you, going to need to expand my framework for these!!

Absolutely not too blue. If they were blue Strands, 1st Ave, etc. they'd be absolute fire. I think the boot is a tad informal for the trousers, but it works fine probably because of the color - especially great with those trousers.

I think you could wear those with a ton of things - green/olive might be a push, but LOTS of other colors and with fabrics a "regular" HM would struggle with because CXL.

Agree, these pants would probably pair better with the blue First Aves.

Light or mid blue
light or mid brown
light or mid gray
burgundy
khaki, tan, sand, cream

very versatile shoe color imho

Whoda thunk it?

I’m many pages behind, but just received my first TS delivery and had a question. I’m not quite sure what this loose piece is dangling from the welt, but should I snip it or burn it?

View attachment 1143983

View attachment 1143984

I would likely snip that.

So, I had a chance to open all boxes and I am 4 for 4, all outstanding. Not sure what team(s) I am on but I'll be the guy staring in his closet.

Joe Schmoe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW over the weekend, people were talking about spectator MacNeils. I have a pair of these that I found on eBay. Haven't worn them yet but plan to do so this summer. To be honest, IMO the shortwing style works better than the longwing style for spectators. I like the look of the spectator Broadstreet better than the spectator MacNeil. But in case anyone was wondering what they look like, here are the spectator MacNeils:

kj1HQCdJR0miLdUzLEBELw.jpg
zY9vSFzQSdynmjHoPsyOVQ.jpg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW over the weekend, people were talking about spectator MacNeils. I have a pair of these that I found on eBay. Haven't worn them yet but plan to do so this summer. To be honest, IMO the shortwing style works better than the longwing style for spectators. I like the look of the spectator Broadstreet better than the spectator MacNeil. But in case anyone was wondering what they look like, here are the spectator MacNeils:

View attachment 1143993 View attachment 1143994
Those are fabulous!

Maiden voyage of the TS19 MacNeil. It's very comfy, no break-in issues at all.

View attachment 1143992
And so are those!

AEfaninTampa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1143993 View attachment 1143994

Great pickup!! Those are awesome!

Don’t wait til summer, wear ‘em now! Isn’t it 91 everywhere?
768D398B-FD6A-4292-94E6-1C99503B41DD.jpeg
I have now added those to my want list. Thanks weasel.

polojock615

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think they work. Really digging this blue from the TS. When I saw the blue Strands @polojock615 brought to the Chicago store, I actually had second thoughts about my options for the HM. Blue shell in the past had always seemed pretty dark, in my opinion, but his were the right shade of blue. Love my burgundy ones that I ordered, but part of me wishes I had some really deep pockets as I probably would have ordered a pair in every color, seeing how well everything has been executed here.

Of course, I'm still ticked that they didn't offer the 3 Kings tattooing on these. That's the only other thing that would have made them perfect!

Didn’t I try to weasel you into them?

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads