• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

instigateur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Loving the TS posts. Especially the Bourbon and Green. I'm over here drowning my sorrows with more non TS shell.

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190307085739602_COVER.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190307105754604_COVER.jpg

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At the request of a departing coworker I wore green today.

View attachment 1139516
Whoever thought the green shell was going to be too 'out there' was just wrong!

Guys, what happened to all of the unused green shell from the TS, and shouldn't we be proposing some gmto's to put it to good use? just asking...

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cc808314

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Shoes4play

Reaction score
Holy cow, its just one grand slam homer after another!

1139514-8f0c474d74612c0aa2e7c9b0cf57492b.jpg

Ain't that the truth.

Those Navy FAs are stunning and I'm loving the Commando sole.

armedferret

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mary in e-mail responses says there's no intent on bringing back the March Madness shoes. So one more box Carmina will be checking for me.

They don't seem too intent on keeping long-time customers around.

pedarius

Reaction score
AEBD94D3-AFBA-4EBD-8635-85AA900C3A33.jpeg
B59B4012-7BD4-4390-950E-7E2655B79204.jpeg

Let’s start the break-in of the bourbon Macs immediately . . . Really pleased with their work on these. MacNeil in this color looks considerably sleeker than my burgundy pair—which I love but they are definitely heavy-looking true gunboats on my size 13 feet.

sterlingindigo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

M2511

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mary in e-mail responses says there's no intent on bringing back the March Madness shoes. So one more box Carmina will be checking for me.

They don't seem too intent on keeping long-time customers around.
I'm not surprised, the nuemok isn't a style offered now and that had been around for a while. Theoretically a long-time customer could have purchased them... a long time ago. :p In my case I wanted Black and Gold so the coloring wasn't quite what I was looking for and I'm generally wearing sneakers at sporting events.

Draconestra

Reaction score
So yesterday I noticed that my Shell Daltons had some bloom happening to them. Either that or it was so fine dust. Anyways, I cleaned it off and brushed it. I noticed that the brush was scratching the shoe. I found that so odd, and when I looked around the boot, I noticed that on one side, it seemed like the finish was flaking off. That’s not normal, is it? How do you even fix it? I haven’t babied them either, just take a wet cloth, go over them, and brush any time I wear them at the end of the day. That’s the basics, and that’s kinda why I liked getting cordovan Daltons.

Any advise or tips? I can’t provide pictures at the moment.

madhat

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So yesterday I noticed that my Shell Daltons had some bloom happening to them. Either that or it was so fine dust. Anyways, I cleaned it off and brushed it. I noticed that the brush was scratching the shoe. I found that so odd, and when I looked around the boot, I noticed that on one side, it seemed like the finish was flaking off. That’s not normal, is it? How do you even fix it? I haven’t babied them either, just take a wet cloth, go over them, and brush any time I wear them at the end of the day. That’s the basics, and that’s kinda why I liked getting cordovan Daltons.

Any advise or tips? I can’t provide pictures at the moment.
Pics? If the finish is flaking, you can use alchohol/acetone to remove. I've done it on two pairs personally (including Alden ravello)

James1051

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1139561 View attachment 1139562

Let’s start the break-in of the bourbon Macs immediately . . . Really pleased with their work on these. MacNeil in this color looks considerably sleeker than my burgundy pair—which I love but they are definitely heavy-looking true gunboats on my size 13 feet.
I've been re-cycling my limited stock of superlatives since the shell started rolling in. Anyway,
Fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads