1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Allen Edmond shoe advice

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Alpha11, May 22, 2016.

1. Alpha11

Alpha11 Senior member

I was wondering about getting into a more exotic colored dress shoes seeing I have the basics covered in twos. I got an email from AE about their cornwall's ( I actually own a pair of brown one) and saw they have them in dark navy. I have never had or wore any type of dress shoe that was not commonly worn in regards to color.

I wanted to get some feedback as to the possibility of including these shoes into my wardrobe and maybe to wear with a suit? Thank you in advance!

http://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/m...?dwvar_SF1090_color=1090#q=Cornwallis&start=2

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  2. Murlsquirl

Murlsquirl Senior member Moderator

Those are nice and would look good with a grey or navy suit.

3. Alpha11

Alpha11 Senior member

Thank you for the vote of confidence and advice. I never had thought of wearing shoes this color but will give it a go. They are on back order for 4 wks so once i get them i will post a photo of them with a navy or gray suit.