• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AE Park Avenue Sizing Vs Cliftons

Star

Reaction score
Looking for comment on sizing of AE Park Avenues. I wear an 11D in the AE Cliftons. I think they are both on the 8 Last? Should I be able to get the same size?

Thanks

shasta

Reaction score
Why wouldn't you just take 2 minutes and call AE? I love how people come on here and treat this place like it's the shoe sales floor at Macy's

xudisco07

Reaction score
The Park Avenue is on the 5 last and the Clifton is on the 8. I have them both in the same size so I would say go get the PA in 11D.

caligula455

Reaction score
i take a 11.5D in both, but a 12C in other AE shoes. the 8 last is not as long as the 5, but it does have an elongated to box.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I take 11D in both PA and Cliftons,I think they are very similar even though PA is on 5 and Clifton is on 8.

Star

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shasta
Why wouldn't you just take 2 minutes and call AE? I love how people come on here and treat this place like it's the shoe sales floor at Macy's

Why would I call AE when I can rely on you to respond? Your my Macy's
smile.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Star
Why would I call AE when I can rely on you to respond? Your my Macy's
smile.gif

that is fine. that is why we are here to help if we can. most of the time AE is your same size throughout the lasts even though they all fit a bit differently. only in a few cases you would have to get a wide or go down one or what have you.

the clifton and park avenue are completely different lasts but i wear a 10 in both

Star

Reaction score
So the Park Avenue last is meant to be more elongated looking?

Unfortunately I live on an Island where there are no AEs and I must rely on internet orders otherwise I am stuck with cheap square toes (or to the other extreme sharp jester toes) from China.

Thanks for the responses.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
5 last is a bit narrowish banana shaped looking in my opinion. it doesnt fit my foot well. if i had to wear a fairfax or pa, i would go to 10d though.

clifton 8 i wear a 10d as well. the last is a better looking one.

never liked the Park avenue. ive sold some yes, but i never preferred one. like 'oh, i got to have one' it has always been meh for fit and look.
peepwall[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads