• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adam Richman 'Man vs Food' - Need info on which designer jacket he wears in the show

greddy

Reaction score
Need some help identifying which designer jacket Adam Richman wears from the TV show 'Man vs Food'.

If anyone have some information where I can find/buy the jackets that he wears (refer to the pictures), as well as the designer?

Thanks.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i believe the designer is chunkyjew

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
lol8[1].gif

TrailofTears

Reaction score
Not sure on the designer of any of the clothes he wears, but they are always a couple sizes too small. His arms look so much like sausages I'm surprised he hasn't mistakenly tried to eat one during a delirious binge eating session.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what's better than watching a fat sweaty jewish guy gorge himself while thir-world countries starve. 5 star show

TrailofTears

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
what's better than watching a fat sweaty jewish guy gorge himself while thir-world countries starve. 5 star show
This isn't meant as a political tangent at all, but it isn't just third world countries with starving people, and that's the sad thing. Next big show will be Richman in eating contests with random people off the streets in every city he goes to.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
I keep hoping that NBC will buy food network and show non-stop episodes of biggest loser all day every day.

the fact obesity is an epidemic makes me wonder what the hell this country has come to.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, if he was a fat sweaty guinea/pr/irishman/dane, I would have said so

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i believe the designer is chunkyjew

Funny

mgaglioti

Reaction score
Originally Posted by greddy
Need some help identifying which designer jacket Adam Richman wears from the TV show 'Man vs Food'.

If anyone have some information where I can find/buy the jackets that he wears (refer to the pictures), as well as the designer?

Thanks.

Any luck on these? Im looking too

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads