• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Acne

Nuff said

Reaction score
Their denim cuts are some of the best I've tried. They're even more outrageously overpriced in Australia than US - $350 AUD for a pair of mics in the Sydney Acne store. There are good deals online though. Zoovillage sells mic and max for 88Euros. http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/b...tby=0&Gender=0 That works out $200 AUD less than Sydney prices at current exchange rates. WTF?

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nuff said
Their denim cuts are some of the best I've tried. They're even more outrageously overpriced in Australia than US - $350 AUD for a pair of mics in the Sydney Acne store. There are good deals online though. Zoovillage sells mic and max for 88Euros.

http://europe.zoovillage.com/store/b...tby=0&Gender=0

That works out $200 AUD less than Sydney prices at current exchange rates. WTF?

Do they ship to EU countries only?

Duff_Man

Reaction score
As for price, you can find them on massive sale every now and then. I believe they have been on Gilt quite a few times and BeyondtheRack as well. I bought a pair at Holt's Last Call in Vaughn, Ontario, Canada, for $30CAD.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No real experience with the clothes, but I love the jeans. I think the cuts and denim quality are great, and the washes, as have been stated before, are among the best. I think the construction quality (like Nudies) leaves something to be desired. I'd say the nearest American equivalent is something like Helmut Lang (some slightly edgier styles, good fits, underwhelming quality on some items, overpriced). Regarding denim, I'd give Acne the nod for diversity of fits and quality of washes, but HL for denim and construction quality.

nonissue

Reaction score
Yah, I just can't see myself paying 260 dollars for a pair brand new, when ande whall comes in at 225. I tried on the Mic's and really like the fit though.

nonissue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
Those look like the Mic fit. The pockets match those on the Mic from what I've seen.

sold out
frown.gif
woulda copped if they had my size, that price is unbelievable.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nonissue
sold out
frown.gif
woulda copped if they had my size, that price is unbelievable.

Honestly, though, that wash only looked mediocre. They didn't have a cool wash, but didn't appear raw, and they had more the look of Gap stonewashed jeans from the 90s. While the price is great, just keep a lookout and you can find some other good ones.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
moot point now, but struck me more as maybe being mocs because of the rise and proportions, but they're too big on the model so hard to tell.

Originally Posted by DGP
Those look like the Mic fit. The pockets match those on the Mic from what I've seen.

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spreadcollar
moot point now, but struck me more as maybe being mocs because of the rise and proportions, but they're too big on the model so hard to tell.

I have both the Mic and the Moc. Those aren't the Moc because the Moc has different back pockets and a crotch rivet.

Lollie

Reaction score
Reviving this thread - How do the trousers fit? 34US=50? Ryder, Stan, Phono...I remember @Francks owning a few pairs. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads