• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A-Team

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Ugh. I can't wait for this to suck just like every other TV to movie adapt.

That's Brad Cooper and Rampage. Who are the other two schmucks?

No kidding. A movie about a group of renegade Special Ops who start doing pro bono justice for the little guy could be a great movie IF it plays this theme as realistically as they can with a tone something like that special ops schizo movie with tommy Lee jones. On the other hand (and they probably will), if they make it comic-bookish, it'll suck.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not so sure about the casting of Liam Neeson... The rest seem spot on. Cooper as Face = perfect. Copley as Murdoch = also perfect.

This would be awesome a couple ways....serious a la Miami Vice or comedic/action a la Bad Boys. I will most definitely see this.

BTW, the director did one of those cool short films for BMW. It's called Ticker. If that is any indication as to the style of A Team, then it should be cool.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ateam.jpg
Hannible.jpg
murdock1.JPG
face.jpg
The-A-Team-tv-09.jpg
This movie is gonna suck ass. I'll watch it, though.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Sharlto?
confused.gif

This sounds like a Mad magazine feature. It was a ridiculously ludicrous tlelvision show to begin with. How many hundreds of thousands of rounds were fired w/o anyone ever being hit?
eh.gif

coldarchon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gradstudent78
I don't know about that, Jessica biel is suppose to be in it.

as general? nekid?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
This sounds like a Mad magazine feature. It was a ridiculously ludicrous tlelvision show to begin with. How many hundreds of thousands of rounds were fired w/o anyone ever being hit?
eh.gif

there was one episode b.a. got shot at, followed by half an episode of flashbacks then ended with Murdock donating blood, thereby making the two 'blood brothers'

MHH89

Reaction score
I always liked the ways they came up with to drug BA so that he would be knocked out so that they could then have him parachute out of the plane. BA had a fear of heights.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
The casting of Liam Neeson is awful. That's the one role he won't be good at.

The old show was awesome. I always watched it as a kid.

4Mica

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MHH89
I always liked the ways they came up with to drug BA so that he would be knocked out so that they could then have him parachute out of the plane. BA had a fear of heights.
No, he had a fear of flying, so they had to drug him just to get him on a plane. On a somewhat related note, thinking about 80s TV shows it occurs to me that the 80s were great times for helicopter stunt pilots. There was the A-Team, Magnum P.I., Airwolf, Blue Thunder, Simon & Simon, etc.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This will completely suck. COMPLETELY.

The only way it could have been good is if they had cast the roles as following:

Hannibal - Alan Alda
Face - Really is the only one who could be played by just about anyone, so I'll say Colin Farrell.
Murdoch - Bobcat Goldthwaite
BA - Mr T. Can't be anyone else. Except maybe Shaquille O'Neal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads