• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A&S

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
RSS is a real gent...

He has more suits than nearly all of us put together and he doesn't go on and on and on about it...

Yes, the word that comes to mind with RSS is definitely discreet.

jefferyd

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
>>

That was an excellent study in the shaping of the fronts- some are quite straight and some are very cutaway, however the grain is plumb in all of them, regardless (look at the stripes). None of this "dropping the fronts to open the quarters" nonsense.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jefferyd
That was an excellent study in the shaping of the fronts- some are quite straight and some are very cutaway, however the grain is plumb in all of them, regardless (look at the stripes). None of this "dropping the fronts to open the quarters" nonsense.

Welcome to our country.

- B

jefferyd

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Are you on some kind of sartorial terror list?

You might think so, but no. The process of amassing evidence for a visa petition has been a bit of an adventure.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I love RSS's A&S windowpane flannel DB.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I cross-posted some of his pics from AAAC, including that.
Darwood ... Darren ... whatever Beaman (sp) used them for a while.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here's a whole gaggle of A&S odd coats.

andersonsheppardsportco.jpg

Am I going to model them? No. I'll leave the exhibitionism to others.​

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
I love RSS's A&S windowpane flannel DB.
Your commission inspired that ... because that's what pointed me to the cloth. All credit goes to you.

In all sincerity, it is my very favorite suit.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
God ... the previous page reminded me ... I still owe Jeffrey some of my older coats.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Yes, the word that comes to mind with RSS is definitely discreet.
You are being very kind.

If you google "Richard Anderson tailor" and select images ... up I pop in my house tweed.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
God ... the previous page reminded me ... I still owe Jeffrey some of my older coats.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- B

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member