• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Dapp

Reaction score
I don't think yours look bad though. Just nothing that will really stick out. You can probably wash them now though because any fades would have happened by now. If you're 18 months in, might as well just treat them like normal now.

bsyde82

Reaction score
Has the petit standard cut changed at all over the past couple of years? I got a pair back in '09 and I'd like to start on a new pair. Per the measurements on context, seems like the rise might've gotten a bit higher (a good thing imo). I also sized down 2 last time to 28, but the waist measurements would suggest not sizing down that much.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Vaio

Reaction score
I'll post some evo pictures of my APC PS

Brand New

18 months of regular wear + motorcycle accident

I'll post pictures of me wearing them later

Last edited:

k4lnamja

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've an APC navy trench that goes a little past ones waist. Really nice. Looking to sell.

Should I B&S or eBay? What are your thoughts? Size Medium and light wear

zzzzap

Reaction score

Hey guys
I've an APC navy trench that goes a little past ones waist. Really nice. Looking to sell.
Should I B&S or eBay? What are your thoughts? Size Medium and light wear

why not both? or yank it off ebay if it's too low (or set a reserve)? i always felt like there were tons of fees on ebay, but lately b&s has been a real headache for me with flakiness.

jasonleb1

Reaction score
I have what is likely a stupid question. I see that the New Cure are touted as being the skinniest of the APC line, but I looked at Context's size chart and the Petite Standard had slimmer measurements. Is the size chart just wrong or are the Petite Standard actually the skinniest ones?

systematic

Reaction score
Is APC stuff worth the money? I mean the sweaters, jackets and shoes?
No, not at retail. Overpriced for the quality, fit, and basic designs they offer.

The context jeans are their faux noir model, basically the indigo model with black warp. The TBS pair has black warp and weft, and almost has a waxed look/feel, plus they're selvage and at least used to be mij. TBS pair is much better, imo.

Ian Macdonald

Reaction score
I really like a lot of the looks in their lookbook. Is there a different brand that offers similar styling and cuts but at a more reasonable cost:goodness ratio?

ryanw2050

Reaction score
I just ordered the 'blanc' white petit standard in size 29. Anyone have any sizing info?

I wear a size 27 PS raw. The waist has stretched to a comfortable 15.5". A 15" waist would be perfect.

wtang

Reaction score
I just got a pair of APC New Standard from boxing day yesterday. I ordered them in tag size 28 and they fit a little tight but does not agitate me. I asked one of the employees how much they stretch and she said up to 2inches so I'm wondering if I should size down one or not, thanks

BigC222

Reaction score
I just got a pair of APC New Standard from boxing day yesterday. I ordered them in tag size 28 and they fit a little tight but does not agitate me. I asked one of the employees how much they stretch and she said up to 2inches so I'm wondering if I should size down one or not, thanks

What size is your waist? Usually size down 2.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads