• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

systematic

Reaction score

Do apc bombers normally fit smaller than the tagged size? I'm wondering how this bomber fits, if anyone owns it here

I'm a M in most clothing but the measurements on this Large jacket seems like it fits as a M better....

I have that one. I ended up sizing up to a large, since the sleeves and length was too short in my normal size, medium. Even after sizing up, keep in mind that all their bombers are rather cropped compared to most.

It's not worth more than $250 new imo. And I got it at retail...

2 Legit 2 Quit

Reaction score
^I'm sure I can get it for less than $250....do you by chance have any fit pics of you with that bomber on? Im unsure if it'll look big/baggy on me, or if you could tell me your height and weight and how it looks
I'm hoping it'll be a fitted look ...and btw thanks for the info

Last edited:

systematic

Reaction score

^I'm sure I can get it for less than $250....do you by chance have any fit pics of you with that bomber on? Im unsure if it'll look big/baggy on me, or if you could tell me your height and weight and how it looks
I'm hoping it'll be a fitted look ...and btw thanks for the info

It's fitted. The sleeves and lower back doesn't puff out like they do on normal non fashion ma-1's. I'm 6' and 155, 40-41" chest, 17 s2s, and 29.5 midsection.

That's a large.

eclipseIDE

Reaction score
Are APC's that are washed (originally raw) and have little to no whiskering, honeycombs etc... worth considerable less than jeans that have not been been washed or have whiskers etc...

I have 4 pairs that were all washed

3 pairs have little to no whiskering/honeycombs but are still pretty dark

Thanks!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Retail is about $200-220, I've seen pairs going for $120-140 on sale, and rarely some pairs for like $80-120 but only if they're way off the curve sizing or seasonal colors, or more likely the retail is no longer going to carry that model or the whole line. So like yeah, I got a pair of APC PS's for $40, but they were white, tight, and size 27 waist and tucked into a pile at the Barneys outlet mall...

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about classic raw NS/PS and these are from people selling on local forums.

89andy

Reaction score
Just wondering those of you who buy the apc washed jeans (love one of the washes in the current season) one of the biggest problems I have with washed jeans is that I cant freely hem them without ******* up the, well, wash of the hem. Only thing I can do it roll that **** up. Are all ya who rock the washed jeans 6 feet tall or something?

So ya should I buy them if I can only roll them up? Would love to have the option of wearing them both ways but the stacking is out of hand.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just wondering those of you who buy the apc washed jeans (love one of the washes in the current season) one of the biggest problems I have with washed jeans is that I cant freely hem them without ******* up the, well, wash of the hem. Only thing I can do it roll that **** up. Are all ya who rock the washed jeans 6 feet tall or something?

So ya should I buy them if I can only roll them up? Would love to have the option of wearing them both ways but the stacking is out of hand.

Don't buy them then. If the hem is too long then the knee fades probably also don't line up.

CWRUSteez

Reaction score
So I know I'm pretty late to the party, but could someone detail the changes in fit of the PS between 2011 and now?
Much appreciated

ryho

Reaction score

If you're not into stacks , I would not buy them. As Timbaland said once you hem them , the fades won't line up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads