• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions.

Dethevn

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying a pair of APCs but I'm not sure I will be able to fit into any of the cuts due to my big thighs.

I'm a 32" waist with 21" thighs at the biggest point, would I be able to fit into any APC cuts?

edit: forgot to mention I'm 5'11" if it matters

click here

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dethevn

I'm a 32" waist with 21" thighs at the biggest point, would I be able to fit into any APC cuts?

Try APC Rescues

Detour Clothing Store

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying a pair of APCs but I'm not sure I will be able to fit into any of the cuts due to my big thighs.

We get a lot of "athletic" guys into the Rescue jean in the shop.
If you want give the shop a call today or just email them and my bro would be happy to get you some measurements

BigRedBike

Reaction score
Ok, so is APC really sold out of the new Spring/Summer '10 pea coat already? I thought the new line of clothes just went live, and they are already sold out?? Please tell me they will have more (of everything)

PattyC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BigRedBike
Ok, so is APC really sold out of the new Spring/Summer '10 pea coat already? I thought the new line of clothes just went live, and they are already sold out?? Please tell me they will have more (of everything)
Nothings been stocked yet, they're just up there for now to see.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr_Mike
quick cleaning question...

... was out the other night and sliped over, and covered the bottom of the leg with a load of dirt which will not come out by brushing. they are about 2/3 months old and don't want to wash them. How should i clean them?

the shop assistant at Selfridges suggested that if you want to clean your APCs before 6 months then you should dry clean?! is this the best solution. He also suggested that they should be dry cleaned in any case before the first wash after 6 months. Opinions and advice please...

In my experience, it's a good thing to dry clean before first real wash. First, any stains that wouldn't otherwise come out in a regular laundry cycle will likely be removed by the cleaning solvent. Second, it seems to lend a nice touch to the denim, makes it softer like.

kinch

Reaction score

My body type is very similar to yours, I love my Rescues size 29.

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Detour Clothing Store
We get a lot of "athletic" guys into the Rescue jean in the shop.
If you want give the shop a call today or just email them and my bro would be happy to get you some measurements

Bought 29 PS's from you guys just now.

I await patiently
laugh.gif

Max Biggavel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thirstywork
do the petit standard corduroy run small? i'm generally a 32 in jeans i'd like them to be reasonably tight. will the elastic cause them to stretch? sizing help appreciated!
Originally Posted by onion
Also interested in an answer for this. I know to size down for normal APC jeans, including the petit standard, but not sure about sizing for the non-denim PS.
I have PS black cords from SS09, size 29 but they measure 31'' or so. Hope this helps.

thomasec

Reaction score
Can someone please help me track down this shirt in a size small?
apcredplaid.jpg
Much appreciated.

BigRedBike

Reaction score
Any tall thin guys try on the spring/summer pea coat yet? I'm 6'2" 160lbs with long arms (I normally wear a 42L in coats). Not sure if I should get the large or medium. I want it to be fitted, but not super hipster tight. I like the way it looks on the model, I wish they would give his measurements/size.

Kodiak

Reaction score
xpost from denim pics thread Brand new APC New Cures. Sized down 3.
nc-front.jpg
nc-side.jpg
nc-back.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads