• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Fine Pair of Shoes x Alfred Sargent MTO Thread

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mmmm, news about:

a) The delivery timeline of the Blake MTO

And

b) The fate of the AS/AFPoS for US customers would be appreciated

(I'm still in for the Keats on a HG last)

Aloha

I was corresponding with AFPOS on another matter and inquired about the Blakes. They are on schedule for March delivery.

I did not ask about future MTO runs for us.

And, I too am in for the Keats in oxblood (I believe) with the same color suede throat on a HG last made to Exclusive specs. We were 2 of 3 so far from what I recall.

Saratorial_Splender

Reaction score

I was corresponding with AFPOS on another matter and inquired about the Blakes. They are on schedule for March delivery.

I did not ask about future MTO runs for us.

And, I too am in for the Keats in oxblood (I believe) with the same color suede throat on a HG last made to Exclusive specs. We were 2 of 3 so far from what I recall.

How about delivery of the Milton MTO. Those were ordered before Blake.

Calikid

Reaction score
LOL @ Leffot/AS drama.

BTW, I think On the Fly/Wingtip in SF carries AS, so Leffot isn't the only crook in town.
On the Fly/Wingtip is no longer going to be carrying AS, in fact they have their AS shoes at 50% off right now. BTW, Ami, owner is Wingtip is Super Nice Guy and Wingtip is awesome place to shop, in fact their Brick & Mortar location is in the old Bank of Italy(Bank of America) building and is something to see in person.

Last edited:

Afinepairofshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk

grunberg

Reaction score
so...new MTO hasn't emerged on the horizon yet?((
Still Millers (almost any) or Benson in cognac cordovan are not intriguing anybody anymore?
lookaround.gif

Afinepairofshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And we're back in the room!

A very warm welcome back to all our loyal customers and contributors to our threads - we are picking up where we left off with StyleForum and look forward to a great union for the foreseeable future.

We have been working hard on continually improving our site and service, with brand new "Fine" products including a comprehensive range of La Cordonnerie Anglaise shoe care kits and brushes, enlarged our Saphir range to one of the largest on the internet and lots of interesting projects in store over the coming months.

Our shoe brands Alfred Sargent and Sanders have also been continually gaining acclaim and support from new and previous customers.

We also have a brand new review functionality for all our products and services from only verified buyers, so you know the reviews are honest and accurate.

We also have been working hard on both our Instagram feed, that is updated daily with all our own pictures, and our Facebook page.

And to top this off, we still are able to ship next day into US & Canada (if orders are received before 11am GMT) for all shoes and boots.

If there is anything we can assist you with with, drop us a PM or email us at [email protected]

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads