• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5EP—where do I get the other 4 pieces?

tljenkin

Reaction score
Good question.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I've always wondered. Oak used to carry the khakis but nobody ever bought them. Godmother where you at girl.

Fabro

Reaction score
I scored a pair of khakis on eBay last week. I'm traveling so I won't see them until the end of the week. Looking forward to getting them.

Anamoly

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the denim too and its by far the best pair of jeans ive ever bought -- fit, style, comfort, quality.

I'd be into the khakis and T-shirt myself. Maybe a jacket. Please godmother, I aint too proud to beg!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
So, maybe at OAK....

...maybe the other 4 pieces are in the witness protection program. Godmother, I'm looking to boost em'... let's have a sitdown.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Active Endeavors (eek!) used to carry stuff, looks like they no longer carry the brand though. I've seen shirts and maybe jackets in store at HTC before. Maybe denimbar carries them?

Godmother

Reaction score
Sadly the stores haven't been ordering the other 4 pieces from us..just jeans at the moment. So we can't reach min. to produce. We have some " deadstock " but right now it is too busy of a time to do a sale. The jeans sale was hard for us ( we never did it before..we are just two people in the company ). Also we need to do inventory....arrrgghhhh what a pain *********** to see what we have left.

We sadly only have the <=> tee in XS / S & XL in CREAM / INDIGO ( real ) knit. We hope to put these up on website soon...just need $$$ to set up e commerce.

I promise SF " Made Men " will be the first to know. Once we get more sales...we will start having a bigger collection again...retail business is tough at the moment and no one is willing to buy an " unknown " brand...even if they think the product is good. This is really sad for me personally...all the time & money, as I do a whole collection and we sell jeans in the end. Also we took a season off to raise some $$ and we are in new showroom, so this will help. We are in good stores and the product is ...well you can be the judge.

Anamoly

Reaction score
Thanks for the response, godmother. Theres no accounting for taste. As a consumer its a double-edged sword. On one hand I like the fact that 5ep is an underground brand, hard to fine, not on the racks next to True Religion. However, its sad that your brilliant brand and/or company has to struggle financially because its not as well-known as say a Diesel, especially since it is far superior to lovers of excellently crafted and designed streetwear. I’m the first inline to buy when and where you make the pieces available...
worship.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I'm down for khakis and tees if they fit like margiela or rag bones.

EdMan

Reaction score
Always looking for some good Khakis. When you can make them available I will buy them fer sure.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Hmm, something like Yahoo Store takes like 15 minutes to set up (guessing, but I did one for someone in about 30 minutes) and will keep track of inventory. Or if you have mysql access and php support on your server, along with some way to process payments (paypal? google checkout?) Joomla looks like a great ecommerce solution. Hell, ebay would even work for a targeted market like the folks on this forum.

Ok, I'll go back to my Junior Walker listening....

Mr Sola

Reaction score
So what are the 5 pieces?

1. Jeans
2. Tee
3. Khaki
4. ???
5. ???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads