• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50% off many AE styles at Endless.com

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Endless.com has lots of great AE styles on sale right now, at 50% off. I just ordered a pair of suede Mora's, and a pair of brown Tauntons, at $150 each and hopefully they'll both fit well. Others on sale are: Keene, McClain, Thayer, Randolf (Shell), Leeds (Shell), Steen, and the Westgate.

I might order a pair of the black Keene's tomorrow after I sleep on it. And to J - they need to be a SF affiliate! Endless offers free overnight shipping, free returns, and they're also doing a $5 discount promotion on all orders.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think of the AE mcclains in black? been looking for a nice wingtip shoe and at $150 i can't really resist...or how about in that pebbled leather in brown...

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Crap, last time I saw the site they didn't have an affiliate program. I'm signing up right now.

---

Here's the affiliate link, please use it:

ENDLESS.COM

thanks for the heads up.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Here's a link straight to the Leeds in Shell Cordovan for $217, plus "negative $5" overnight shipping (they pay you $5).

Better jump.

Westgate wholecut for $150

Mora captoe double monk for $150, black, brown and brown suede
image-1690115-10475705

Randolph Shell Cordo penny loafer $217

Taunton Chelsea in black, brown and brown suede for $156

maomao1980

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How do the AE shells compare with the Alden ones? Both in terms of fit/sizing and quality?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
The 9 in burgundy is, oddly, the only size of the Leeds still marked at $400+.
It shows up at $218 for me...? Try my link.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Borky
How is the mcclain for a casual shoe... jeans and casual pants?
Even in the grained leather and Chili color, it's a somewhat formal shoe, but I'd do it with jeans at least. Black, it's quite formal. The spectator, I'd love to see with jeans.

Ironically I'd do a more formal shoe with jeans before with khakis or something.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sh*t ! they don't do international shipping
cloud.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads