• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

24 Season 7

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
Missed it last night, trying to get caught up though via Torrents. Lost is starting up soon as well, right?

I caught it on the Fox site if that helps.

There's three hour recap of Lost on Wednesday. New season starts on the 21st.

lefty

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am DLing the eps in 720p, so I'll end up missing tonight as well. May go see Gran Torino tonight, too.

darkoak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by xchen
Missed it last night, trying to get caught up though via Torrents. Lost is starting up soon as well, right?
You can watch the episodes on hulu.com

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuitingStyle
Like the season opener, but not love it. Somehow I have a feeling this plot will become predictable. Jack finds the infiltrater in FBI, Jack talks to the President and convinces her to let him go back to Africa and take out the military dictator and comes back US to stop his terriost attact.

I dunno, D.C. to Sengala is like a six hour flight. Unless Jack can find people to torture on the plane, I don't think it's a trip the show's going to make in real time.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
yep. I'm guessing Tony is deep undercover and working with the disbanded CTU incognito. Perhaps they disbanding was a cover because of moles in the administration.

Look like you're right, although it's already straining credibility.

And thinking the new redhead will be falling for Jack, and will at one point or another be 'off the reservation' with her boyfriend/boss FBI guy.
Absolutely. She's way too cute in a no-nonsense kind of way. I honestly don't know what Jack was doing ******* around with Audrey in the first place.

And somewhere in every show Jack will say " We're running out of time!"
And the terrorists ask their lackeys for a status report, they always follow it up with an unnessecary comment like, "Just make sure it gets done." What are they, Nicey Nash in the reveal-day segments?

Regardless. I like it. Can't wait to see Chloe and the rest of the CTU team again. Best episode ever was when she broke out the M16 and greased the terrorist who was trying to kill her.
Yay Chloe! I was afraid we were going to be stuck with Garafalo's erstaz-Chloe.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
My roommate is watching it now...

Who the hell watches this? The acting is horrible. The plot is completely ridiculous yet, somehow, at the same time completely predictable. The script sounds like a 5th grader wrote it. There's absolutely nothing interesting going on, visually and with regard to cinematography. And... what the hell was that..? Janine Garofalo? What the hell is she doing there?

edit: what?! "I pinged the line and it automatically reset," says Janine. Hey, way to go! You get a gold star for high technicalicity!

SuitingStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
relax buddy, thank God for 24, help me through my Giants depression
frown.gif

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Well, it is good at predicting the demographic of the next president, I guess.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken

Who the hell watches this? The acting is horrible. The plot is completely ridiculous yet, somehow, at the same time completely predictable. The script sounds like a 5th grader wrote it. There's absolutely nothing interesting going on, visually and with regard to cinematography.

Actually, one of the things I like about 24 are the odd moments of visual poetry, but no, not every shot is going to be composed like Citizen Kane.

And when the plot allows them room to breathe, the characters can actually talk like human beings. see: Jack on the plane with Nina Meyer in season 2.

And... what the hell was that..? Janine Garofalo? What the hell is she doing there?
She's there to help deflect accusations that the show has a neocon agenda.

holymadness

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken

Who the hell watches this? The acting is horrible. The plot is completely ridiculous yet, somehow, at the same time completely predictable. The script sounds like a 5th grader wrote it. There's absolutely nothing interesting going on, visually and with regard to cinematography. And... what the hell was that..? Janine Garofalo? What the hell is she doing there?

edit: what?! "I pinged the line and it automatically reset," says Janine. Hey, way to go! You get a gold star for high technicalicity!

+1

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hope this is a heck of a last 20 minutes, or I'll have to start doing something useful Monday nights instead. Exercising, reading, etc.

Francis91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmulford
yep. I'm guessing Tony is deep undercover and working with the disbanded CTU incognito. Perhaps they disbanding was a cover because of moles in the administration.

Great ******* call.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Yay Chloe! I was afraid we were going to be stuck with Garafalo's erstaz-Chloe.

I thought the computer battle between Chloe and Chloe v2 aka Garafaolo was amusing

so far so good, I'm totally hooked

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics