• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2/19 price cuts: James Reid brown alligator belt, size 30. Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

518aata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2/19 price cuts.

Time to thin the heard, once again.

For sale are four brown alligator belts. They are sizes 30, 36 and 40. One is new, the others are used, but in great shape. I had intended to have the 40s cut down to my size, but I never got around to it. Any competent shoe repair shop should be able to do this. The size 30 was intended for my wife, but she had one in that color already.

I've provided a picture of where the belt holes are so you can gague the amount of wear on these belts. All prices include first class mail shipping in the US.

#1: This is a size 30 strap from James Reid, Ltd. of Santa Fe. You can read about J. Reid here: http://jrltd.com/belt_straps/index.html. Their 1" straps are $320. It measures about 35 x 1". It is a reddish brown, and in great condition. $90 --> $85.

9cfedbf3.jpg

9a28b5cb.jpg

d6462664.jpg

2c6508da.jpg

#2: This is a 40 inch alligator strap. The maker is not identified, but it is stamped as genuine alligator. It measures about 45 x 1". It is a true dark brown. Although it is in very good condition, it has more wear than the other three, so I've priced it accordingly. $65. SOLD

0b5162e1.jpg

0b7f50a0.jpg

d8430579.jpg

8c4774a5.jpg

#3: This a Coach alligator belt, size 36. It is a dark brown, with a bit of cordovan mixed in. It measures about 41 x 1 1/8". It used, but is in very good condition, showing very little wear on the skins. $75 --> $70. SOLD

e4b13535.jpg

0f20703e.jpg

fba7cfec.jpg

e26d14f6.jpg

#4: I've saved the best for last. A Wehmeier's size 40 alligator belt. You can read about Wehmeier's here: http://www.wehmeiers.com/belts.html. Their 1" straps are $350. This one is the most red. It would look great with #8 cordovans. It shows essentially no wear. It measures about 44 x 1". $145 --> $135. SOLD

4a5c44d6.jpg

de8b5bbb.jpg

a94b7b84.jpg

350cdb6a.jpg

Attachments

• a94b7b84.jpg
    a94b7b84.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

ajmanouk

Reaction score
Oh my god I absolutely do not need an alligator belt right now, but you are making it VERY tempting....

SeaGriffin

Reaction score
Consider this an ATL bump. These are very tempting...perhaps Trio over in Buckhead could tweak one. I'll be thinking about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads