• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
18 East and 18 East-adjacent items:

1. Shelter black linen shorts, size XL. Good pre-owned condition, no issues to note. Asking only $40 shipped, OBO.

img_1866-jpeg.2061419

2. Blue/white cotton embroidered mandarin collar shirt, size XL. Near-new condition. Asking only $45 shipped, OBO.

img_1862-jpeg.2061415

3. Red fleece vest with corduroy details, size XXL. Good pre-owned condition, no issues to note. Asking only $55 shipped, OBO.

img_1861-jpeg.2061409

4. Duxbury shirt jacket, size XL. Near-new condition. Asking only $35 shipped, OBO.

img_1859-jpeg.2061405

5. Wolf plaid cotton madras shirt, size large practically new, maybe worn twice. Asking only $60 shipped, OBO.

img_1860-jpeg.2061407

6. Standard Issue Tees - three white cotton t-shirts, size large. Worn and washed a bunch, showing signs of wear, but tons of life left. AND Standard Issue Tees - classic black hoodie, size large. Great pre-owned condition, no issues to note. Asking only $60 shipped, OBO for sweatshirt and tees.

img_1864-jpeg.2061411
img_1863-jpeg.2061413

7. NWT Lee block printed rugby, size XL. Asking only $50 shipped, OBO.

img_2033-jpg.2090273

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still selling this blue molloy shacket medium, $250! (note this version is not the keating does not have the pockets)

IMG_5660.JPEG

Also selling og drop 1 jungle jacket size medium in excellent condition $400 - rare!

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7490.JPG

And selling this grey heavier shirt size medium in great condition $75

IMG_7497.JPG

airhead

Reaction score
wondering if anyone would be interested in the mallet quilted parka in 2XL. never worn. realizing i got a bit too overzealous in the recent sale and don't have space for another winter jacket. looking to get back what i paid - $175 (normal price is $295+tax etc)

InsulaTergum

Reaction score
Downsizing and wanted to throw up a few things for SF and hopefully avoid grilled. Paypal F&F is my usual go to but I can do an invoice if you wanna pay the fees. Prefer US only and doing $10 shipping with USPS priority. Pricing is hopefully pretty aggressive! Everything is in great condition with many items having never been worn. Also, I’m the only aging millennial who was NOT an amateur photographer in my teens/20s so I apologize in advance for the lame photos.

Woven Sam in L. The OG. $80 + shipping

Reversible Utility Sahasika in XL new w/ tag(unattached) $70 + shipping

Canyon vest in L new w/tag $60 + shipping

Faux fleece light jacket thing in L I forgot the name of $60 + shipping

Blue mud dye wolf Oxford in L $40 +shipping

Winhall shirt white gauze in L $40 + shipping

Bangs stripped button down in L $40 + shipping

Slow fidelity light wash denim double knees in M new w/ tag $60 + shipping

asewonder

Reaction score
Selling a pair of 18East adjacent Jacques Soloviere shoes, brand new, size 41 (8 US). $250.

(I sized up for some reason when I shouldn’t have, but now have the right size. They’re great shoes and fit true to size).

IMG_1507.jpeg

IMG_1509.jpeg

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in buying my Lamar coat in green in size L? I bought it in store about 2 weeks ago and they said it was the last one. It's a great coat, just spending too much for the holidays. Just looking to get back what I paid, so $538 shipped CONUS

PXL_20240112_010816508.jpg

RuffyD

Reaction score
WTS dusty blue reversible sahashika in XL, $120 shipped

Will try to upload photos a bit later, keep getting image is too big error even though the photo is only 2mb

Last edited:

malikadog

Reaction score
Downsizing and wanted to throw up a few things for SF and hopefully avoid grilled. Paypal F&F is my usual go to but I can do an invoice if you wanna pay the fees. Prefer US only and doing $10 shipping with USPS priority. Pricing is hopefully pretty aggressive! Everything is in great condition with many items having never been worn. Also, I’m the only aging millennial who was NOT an amateur photographer in my teens/20s so I apologize in advance for the lame photos.

Woven Sam in L. The OG. $80 + shipping

Reversible Utility Sahasika in XL new w/ tag(unattached) $70 + shipping

Canyon vest in L new w/tag $60 + shipping

Faux fleece light jacket thing in L I forgot the name of $60 + shipping

Blue mud dye wolf Oxford in L $40 +shipping

Winhall shirt white gauze in L $40 + shipping

Bangs stripped button down in L $40 + shipping

Slow fidelity light wash denim double knees in M new w/ tag $60 + shipping

Messaged!

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB:
Caleb overshirt, Chocolate/Hunter Green/Gold cotton melton flannel (size S)
Roomet shirt, Indian undyed denim (size S)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads