• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

geogga

Reaction score
There's a medium navy plaid / slub cotton Pionta available on the site (from an order I just canceled), if anyone is interested. Sold out otherwise.

surprised you were able to cancel an order, website says otherwise. Did you ask through email or phone?

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score
surprised you were able to cancel an order, website says otherwise. Did you ask through email or phone?
Phone. I was told it was against their policy, but the guy I talked with said he'd help me out because it was the holidays. Probably won't even be possible once they switch over to their new system / warehouse. Either way, it's a really nice piece if anyone missed out.

jmr

Reaction score
There's a medium navy plaid / slub cotton Pionta available on the site (from an order I just canceled), if anyone is interested. Sold out otherwise.

Damn, this is tempting. I’m a medium in most things, but I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that 46 inch chest.

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score
I'm usually in between a medium and a large, and the large I got worked out pretty great for me. It's a really nice shirt, by the way.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling two hoodies, images below:

18 East x ALLCAPSTUDIO hoodie, size medium - worn 2-3 times in great condition! - $65 shipped

18 East Navy Radiance hoodie size medium - BNWT! - $85 shipped

Feel free to pm an offer!

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
34F70F8F-8FFA-4AEA-8636-9556385D9374.jpeg

Trying again with this piece. Went way over budget this year and just need to clear some space. Amazing kantha hand stitched jacket in a chore coat style. Same as the 3sixteen liner and cloch pullover, but in this 1 of 1 cut. Bemberg lined.

Tagged a size medium, but IMO fits like a large or XL (my normal size).

EB80734A-EE15-43E6-9B06-304D09A276F1.jpeg

2C5AC178-27F1-4708-A54E-C4D1CA377FC3.jpeg

31D7A465-1B41-4855-A498-5099ED060C87.jpeg

I paid $400 and am asking for $400.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
View attachment 1519797
Trying again with this piece. Went way over budget this year and just need to clear some space. Amazing kantha hand stitched jacket in a chore coat style. Same as the 3sixteen liner and cloch pullover, but in this 1 of 1 cut. Bemberg lined.

Tagged a size medium, but IMO fits like a large or XL (my normal size).

I paid $400 and am asking for $400.

this looks really good on you, and I don’t think you should sell it!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads