• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know its a long shot, but if anyone has a pair of 18 east x atelier and repair jeans in a size 35 or greater and they would consider letting them go for the right price, send me a message.

@mmmargeologist werent you selling your pair?

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know its a long shot, but if anyone has a pair of 18 east x atelier and repair jeans in a size 35 or greater and they would consider letting them go for the right price, send me a message.

May be worth calling the shop? Last time I went in July-ish (I think, I don't really understand time anymore), they had quite a few in store.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May be worth calling the shop? Last time I went in July-ish (I think, I don't really understand time anymore), they had quite a few in store.
Even though those jeans were run twice (season 1&3) but I don't think there are that many pairs in the wild, so they should still have stock somewhere. You may see them again if they even run another archive sale?

Just a heads up @Just.cheo , the 18 east x atelier & repairs jeans are from a vintage archive, which means they've been worn/stretched/ shrunk so the sizing isn't consistent, which makes buying them online tricky unless you get full measurements.

Just.cheo

Reaction score
Even though those jeans were run twice (season 1&3) but I don't think there are that many pairs in the wild, so they should still have stock somewhere. You may see them again if they even run another archive sale?

Just a heads up @Just.cheo , the 18 east x atelier & repairs jeans are from a vintage archive, which means they've been worn/stretched/ shrunk so the sizing isn't consistent, which makes buying them online tricky unless you get full measurements.
Thanks for the head up!. I figuered the sizing on these would be a bit tricky so I figuered id size up a bit. Figuered I won't find a pair if I'm picky lol

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I regret not picking up more stuff last year. Use to be able to walk by the shop and get anything you wanted off the rack

Missed those days, just drop by the shop for a few minutes to check stuff out and say hi to Phil/Leon. Coincidentally, much of my lunch time weekend meetups were nearby (Cocoran, Prince Street Pizza, random corner Banh Mi shop, etc). :rotflmao:

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm still on the fence, but am considering selling my 18 East X 3Sixteen black Kantha Liner jacket in a size XL:

18East-Black_2560x.jpg

It's a truly incredible piece, is brand new, never been worn, tags still attached. Like I said, still on the fence, but I have have a lot of casual jackets and keep going back and forth on keeping this one. Is there any interest?

Colrais

Reaction score
Selling the latest Charlotte fleece in L for $235 + shipping ($15). New, unworn. Save on tax before my return window closes on the 19th!

1605023984375.png

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
If anyone is looking for the most recent cam jacket in a size medium I am on the fence about keeping mine.

Also have the burgundy thermal in medium that I don't plan to keep if anyone is looking for one

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have interest in a pair of BNWT XL Almond Gorecki's? *SOLD*

Mostly looking for trades for other L/XL 18E particularly the black cords, linen Nomad, nylon fishing parka or Keating jacket (M/L) but interested to hear trade offers. Willing to add/ take cash to even things out.
Will sell the above BNWT XL Almond Gorecki's out right now. *SOLD*

Also interested in buying/trading for an L/XL Cam shirt jacket, either the recent cord one or cocoa bagru one from summer and an XL navy linen cargo Driss pullover!

Last edited:

alfredo45

Reaction score
Just joining this thread, looking to sell my Cam Shirt Jacket, size small - fits like a TTS medium with a boxy cut. $180 shipped. New/Unworn.

Attachments

• Cam Shirt Jacket.png
    Cam Shirt Jacket.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 45

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads