• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you do last night? (This is How We Roll)

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
admittedly I never heard you pronounce it, but I would err on the bludgeoning side. Would that be wrong of me?

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
admittedly I never heard you pronounce it, but I would err on the bludgeoning side. Would that be wrong of me?

Its more like a Blah-Jet. In Japanese pronunciation its much more funny.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Bu-ra-je-to?
more like Bura Jetto makes me sound like some sort of Jet made of Bras actually google translate always returns that as my last name.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Fanned out on Christina Hendricks at the MoCA opening on Saturday
drool.gif
Also, the opening itself was nice.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
more like Bura Jetto makes me sound like some sort of Jet made of Bras actually google translate always returns that as my last name.
So change your name to Sexcopter. Problem solved.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Awesome weekend.

Friday - Start things early with drinks at a friend's office, Potenza then Jame's Hobans after work. Head to sq4you's apartment to finish up our costumes. Reach heaving hipster party at midnight. Assist in killing 3 kegs, then pull out the bottle of tequila and Malibu-Cokes from the bag. I become a very popular King arthur. Get the digits to a cute 18 year old. Pass out around 5.

King Arthur on Friday
149640_740944424432_16104165_40291476_7141240_n.jpg

Saturday - Reeking of alcohol, cigarettes and morning breath I head back to my apartment around 11 but need to brave the crowded as **** trains thanks to the silly Stewart-Colbert-Circle-Jerk rally. Head up to Maryland to perform the usual mini detox, raiding of the parent's fridge and chores. In the PM, grab the sister and head back to my spot to check out my apartment and get ready for the night. Chillin with sqyou4you again we head to a rooftop party at Donovan House hotel. My sister tries making out with sq4you's helmet (me:
rolleyes.gif
). Party dies down around midnight so we switch to Eighteen Street Lounge. Another good time as I pledge myself to every cutie at the bar. Drive back home at 2ish.

Saturday shenanigans
75869_448896546429_639101429_5920322_7662855_n.jpg

72420_448896971429_639101429_5920347_2651175_n.jpg

*I'm pretty sure the beard is highly flammable.

Sunday - Lay around all day watching football. Dinner and drinks at Tacklebox then halloween party at L2. A lot of gorgeous European, Central Asian, and North African (ok just one) girls. My royal attempts at flirting fail miserably. As did my attempt not to spend a fortune (how does $130 sound). Walk to my car alone but with cutie's number in the contacts list. Home by 230.

73862_777365506184_5316194_42941884_7809271_n.jpg

Today - Mostly useless at the office all day and feel like I don't want to party at least until Thursday however, get invited to two election parties for Tuesday. One fully catered and open bar
ffffuuuu.gif

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
So change your name to Sexcopter. Problem solved.
Sigged. Also Facebook wouldnt let me use this as my name in Katakana. What a load of bullshit Also, not to be confused with "Helicopterman" the AV guy.
paradise%20of%20japan%20vol%2023.jpg

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drank a whole bottle of champagne waiting for my friends to show up in Shibuya to see another friend DJ. Got to the bar, played Batsu Game (penalty game, think like a drinking game) and had a few more drinks. Suddenly felt like I had too much and then proceded to throw up in the bathroom till I had dry heaves and couldnt stand. Bartender eventually checked on me and brought me water. Drinking the water gave me enough of a clear head to stumble really hard out of the bathroom and try to find my jacket and bag. Waiting for the jacket, I coughed and the water came up. Spit it out in an ashtray like it was nothing.

My friend (the DJ) helped me down the stairs and out of the bar. I stumbled most of the way to the station when my friends called and asked if I wanted to crash at their place/needed a baby sitter. I said no, which was a mistake.

Hopped on the train and aparently puked more water when I was passed out standing up. Got a seat and had ****** barely on it as I didnt want the girl next to me to feel uncomfortable being next to a big drunk asshole. Somewhere along the line I passed out again and fell face first onto the train floor. Woke up there somewhere way past my transfer stop and had to wait for a train going back the opposite direction for 30min. Passed out again.

Got on the train and it didnt take me back to where I needed to transfer, just a few stations away. By now my head had cleared considerably and I weighed my options. Just ended up taking a taxi home.
Now, I am getting ready for work, which I have in an hour. ****.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spent the weekend in nyc. Friday, partied at Hoboken, Another Room and Employees Only. Home by 4am.Saturday, birthday dinner at The Park with some friends and most of my immediate family. Terrible service but a great time. Beers at the Biergarten at The Standard hotel. Rebufed when we tried going to Le Bain so end up at The Jane Hotel lounge. Great music but I wasn't drunk yet so after a round of tequila shots, we get the party started. Link up with a cutie but we go our separate ways since I had a 730 bus trip in the morning.

Nobunny

Reaction score
Got to a friends place at around eight, consumed tons of beer with some girls he's studying with, before we went to a club where Abe Vigoda and No Age were playing. Split a bottle of jack with one of the girls, and went backstage as the no age guys recognized me from their previous gigs in norway.. started getting really fucked up when abe vigoda got on stage, and when no age were done, things started getting hazy. Took a taxi to a lame hipster party, and nearly got raped by one of the girls. Entered the lame hipster party, and left in about five minutes.. Went to a club with the rapegurl, and took a cab home when the clock was 04.30 ish. My credit card didn't work, so we had to stop at an ATM. No Age were heading to Sweden, and they were there as well. I was stupid as ****, and talked to them for about 30 min before going into the taxi again, which resulted in a 200 $ bill.. Passed out at 06.00 after ******* the ****** chick... Decent evening.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After school (last full day of class! YEAH!) I went to work, then headed back towards school and had a few beers with one of my friends who is also graduating. After conversing with her I took off to Shibuya to meet with a few other friends and went to a rock bar to see my friend DJ. Turns out she wasn't going to spin till after my last train so I had a few more drinks, got sniped by a gaijin hunter (girls that look for foreign guys) but managed to take her number and shake her off, and hung out with a fun but unboanable German chick (too 'thick' for my tastes). My DJ friend saw me talking to the first girl and pulled me aside later, I could smell booze on her breath and she told me to stay away from that girl, that she was a skank, etc. I kinda figured, but thought it was cute that my friend was acting all catty and wanted me to 'sekigaisen' her after I did to the other girl (its an infrared phonebook transfer thing). It really really felt like she was trying to mark me or something.
Oh and GH girl knocked over my gimlet and broke the cocktail glass.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Went to a burlesque show at a local bar.

The girls were fun, but the production was amateurish and the crowd was a mix of goth and rockers, so not exactly my scene.

In addition to the standard burlesque strip-tease dancing, one girl did fire swallowing which was pretty cool.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Went to a burlesque show at a local bar. The girls were fun, but the production was amateurish and the crowd was a mix of goth and rockers, so not exactly my scene. In addition to the standard burlesque strip-tease dancing, one girl did fire swallowing which was pretty cool.
Did you wear your natty yachtsman uniform to the strip show?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads