• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Glaser is Here...(56k = no)

computerpro3

Reaction score
Glaser Designs A4 Flaptop in Hand Burnished Espresso. Thank you so much to Myron and Kari Glaser for crafting me something that comes extremely close to meeting my definition of perfection. The workmanship on this bag is out of this world. While I haven't had the pleasure of owning countless SAB and the like to compare to, after handling this for the first time, I simply don't have the desire to (who am I kidding...one can never have enough leather goods). I was quite nervous ordering sight-unseen, but after holding it for the first time and seeing how intelligently the interior is organized, this is my grail bag - plain and simple. Enjoy the pics, I tried to take some from most angles to help other prospective buyers. I had trouble finding pics in this color when I was researching, so I figured I'd throw these up here for the future.
img3294n.jpg
img3297o.jpg
img3299p.jpg
img3302g.jpg
img3306d.jpg
img3309gq.jpg
img3310p.jpg
img3311s.jpg
img3313hp.jpg
img3315j.jpg
img3318q.jpg
img3319y.jpg
img3321v.jpg
img3324p.jpg
img3325fn.jpg
img3327ch.jpg
img3328g.jpg
img3330f.jpg
img3331e.jpg

emptym

Reaction score
Beautiful. Thanks for posting.

ishakir

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning, congratulations on the purchase!

How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

computerpro3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ishakir
Absolutely stunning, congratulations on the purchase! How much did that set you back, if you don't mind me asking?
$1100 and change, but base price is $895. Which to my admittedly untrained eye seems like an incredible bargain in terms of quality and intelligence of design.

Newlaw

Reaction score
Incredible bag. I think the sail cloth laminate is a really innovative design element.

Congrats, you will have that bag for a long time.

computerpro3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Newlaw
Incredible bag. I think the sail cloth laminate is a really innovative design element. Congrats, you will have that bag for a long time.
The sailcloth is incredible. To put into perspective how lightweight it is, I just threw it on my kitchen scale. The entire AC adapter container weighs 74g. My car key weighs 58g.

mercretas

Reaction score
Spectacularly handsome bag. Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I hope you update this thread after it starts to develop some patina.

I've been coveting a glaser for a while myself, and this just pushes me closer to making the purchase.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Congrats. Been carrying my Glaser deal bag for about 6 months now. Absolutely love it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads