Mulholland Bros made some excellent, best-in-class bags like this before closing up shop; as a smaller firm, at their price point they couldn't compete with the larger operations.
This thing will last at least one lifetime, likely several. Thick leather. It's more refined than similar bags from places like Saddleback—less Indiana Jones and more Ralph Lauren.
- Taken on only one weekend trip. Very clean inside and out, shows only the slightest signs of use, and those are only the first steps to a beautiful patina. No defects detected: tears, stains, etc.
- Treated with great care and with the finest materials available: cleaned with Lexol, protected with Obenauf's. (I love my leather goods!)
- Beautiful brass hardware. I've lightly buffed the buckle to a beautiful shine.
- Dimensions: 19.5" wide x 9.5" deep x 14.0" high.
- Selling because (alas) I've gone vegan, and feel I should sell my leather goods.
Feel free to write with any questions!