• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

luciosilla

Reaction score
Got my Benjamin suit today, and it's a masterpiece. Gorgeous fabric (150s that's smoother than any other 150s I've come across) and great, slightly moddish (for a three-button old-timer like me) fit. My only complaint: I also ordered a Brioni sportcoat, and it got seriously wrinkled after being folded and stuffed into a ziplock bag. I took it over to a local seamstress to have the sleeves shortened a bit, and asked her to steam it to while she had it. With luck that'll smooth it out.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luciosilla
Got my Benjamin suit today, and it's a masterpiece. Gorgeous fabric (150s that's smoother than any other 150s I've come across) and great, slightly moddish (for a three-button old-timer like me) fit. My only complaint: I also ordered a Brioni sportcoat, and it got seriously wrinkled after being folded and stuffed into a ziplock bag. I took it over to a local seamstress to have the sleeves shortened a bit, and asked her to steam it to while she had it. With luck that'll smooth it out.

Sorry about the packaging - for international shipments we do use a large ziploc-type bag to protect the garment, whereas for US domestic orders we ship on the hanger in a garment bag. The expense of shipping in this manner internationally via Express Mail would be quite costly... regardless we're confident it will steam out quite nicely. Enjoy the clothing and please let us know how we may be of continued service!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We received the first shipment of Lucente suits and they're now available for purchase - only 2 of each size for now (46C - 52R) - we'll receive the balance of the shipment at the end of the month! We also only got in the charcoal in e50C - sorry... we're getting the other fabrics in 50C with the rest of the shipment.

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Got my first item from you Ben, yesterday. It's a gray Valentino wool turtleneck sweater. A classic staple, and it fits perfect, style-wise and size-wise. There's just one thing: The wool reminds me of why I'm a CashmereLover.
wink.gif
But at $49.99 it was irresistible.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luciosilla

Wondering what country are you in, ?

luciosilla

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
Wondering what country are you in, what value did Ehaberdasher put on the customs form and did you have to pay any duty on it ?
No problems at all. It's really an elegant suit and a great value.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have free US domestic shipping - use SFFRSHIP in the promo box.

Originally Posted by sho'nuff
Is there any sf related discount? I am really interested in this one item.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
By the way, we've posted the Riviera shirts - they're fitted with the darts in the back and are a great value shirt. We also started posting Kiton - we have a lot more to put up, but we posted the shearlings - many still have the 6,200 - 7,200 euro tag still on them, also guanaco and vicuna pieces, as well as many sport jackets and some ties. More sport jackets to come along with suits, pants, jeans, shorts, and spring outerwear and leathers (including snake!). Then Borrelli comes in along with Caruso next week, along with more Benjamin suits that are selling quite well - 20 in the past 10 days.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UserNameToronto
Have you sold out of Benjamin Lucente 38R's in charcoal already?!

Sold out quickly from the first shipment, 2nd shipment coming in later this week or early next week.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads