• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vecchio Anseatico - Hand Made Classic Menswear Accessories - Official Affiliate Thread

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good, looks like i ties a nie, big, and most importantly to tall guys like me, LONG/Tall knot. very proportional. Great pairing with that jacket too. I have a length of the H&S that i have not had made up, yet...

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good, looks like i ties a nie, big, and most importantly to tall guys like me, LONG/Tall knot. very proportional. Great pairing with that jacket too. I have a length of the H&S that i have not had made up, yet...
The knot is definitely long and beefy. I pushed it back a bit after tying it to make it a bit shorter for myself. I might suggest a bit more taper in the shape of the blade for myself, but I was fine with it. I think it would work great for you. I like the beefiness.

The Sherry Tweed is great. You'll love it when you get around to having it made up.

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of our new line of stunning Vecchio Anseatico Bow Ties. Yes, that's right! We do bow ties now.

And not just any. They are designed and produced with the same attention to detail as our ties, also made entirely by hand in a small family owned workshop in Como, Italy.

Our bow ties are true jack of all trades. Wear them on festive occasions, or as an alternative to the office tie. You will look superb in them!

Without further ado, head over to our web shop to take a look at our new bow ties.

See you soon!

https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product-category/bow-ties/

PhRmrn8P.jpeg
bMXwvlPC.jpeg
navy_check_1.jpg
brown_stripe_1.jpg

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is there still a discount available for buying two (or more) ties?

Currently, we don't run any discounts. There'll be a new pre-order-discount available soon. I'm going to share it here as soon as it's live.
And of course there's always free international shipping from 100€ which is like a good discount by itself.

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, sent a few emails on ordering some of the pointed knits. Still looking for a response.

Fw: Custom knot tie order
  • me
    [email protected]
    Apr 3 at 6:47 PM

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 7:54:48 AM EDT
    Subject: Custom knot tie order
    Hello and greetings from the U.S.,
    This is me:
    WillingToLearn said:
    Thanks, I just saw this. Are other colors available? that orange looks awesome (although not particularly versatile, but once in a while for sure)
    Unfortunately not. Only if you decide to take two of the same color and give one to a friend.

-----

I'd love to order 2 of the orange ( olanda) in 148cm length plus one burgundy (lava) in the same length

All ties 8.5cm wide with a pointed tip.

Is that order possible? if so, please provide payment instructions.

Thanks,

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi, sent a few emails on ordering some of the pointed knits. Still looking for a response.

Fw: Custom knot tie order
  • me
    [email protected]
    Apr 3 at 6:47 PM

----- Forwarded Message -----

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
    Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019, 7:54:48 AM EDT
    Subject: Custom knot tie order
    Hello and greetings from the U.S.,
    This is me:
    WillingToLearn said:
    Thanks, I just saw this. Are other colors available? that orange looks awesome (although not particularly versatile, but once in a while for sure)
    Unfortunately not. Only if you decide to take two of the same color and give one to a friend.

-----

I'd love to order 2 of the orange ( olanda) in 148cm length plus one burgundy (lava) in the same length

All ties 8.5cm wide with a pointed tip.

Is that order possible? if so, please provide payment instructions.

Thanks,

Sorry, I have only received your message tonight. I'm checking with my tie maker and will get back to you tomorrow.

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there and Happy Easter!

Early last year, I stumbled upon an Indian raw silk called Ashoka in search of exceptional fabrics for tie-making. As part of a collaboration with Mikolaj of the menswear blog Blueloafers we decided to produce a small series in cobalt blue. The porous feel, matt surface and slightly irregular structure have convinced us and all our customers of the quality of this silk. Especially during spring and summer this tie is an outstanding piece of neckwear.

Soon it was decided to make the tie available in many more colors - finally the time has come.

Instead of preselecting colors, I have decided to offer the entire color palette in one of our popular bespoke tie pre-order promotions.

A total of 43 colors, 7 widths, 5 lengths as well as the option to select or deselect a keeper for the small blade are available.

By running a pre-order promotion we are able to offer this bespoke tie for 89 €. The promotion ends on the night of April 28-29 and the ties will be shipped in the course of June.

Especially those who are looking for a solid tie for the summer, which is neither as formal as a grenadine nor informal like Shantung, should consider taking a look at our promotion!

https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/product-tags/ashoka/

Best,
Steffen

Vecchio Anseatico 001_B0009375 (1).jpg
file-25.jpeg
file3-5.jpeg
file-24.jpeg
file2-11.jpeg
file4-5.jpeg
file1-13.jpeg

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good stuff! On the site, it eould be helful in further comparing colors to have tje same order as these cards, not alphabetically as tjey are currently shown.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it difficult to add a search function to your website. I'm looking for shantung and I stumbled upon a great green one but it was pure chance. It would be great if I could see all of your shantung options or X options in the future.

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it difficult to add a search function to your website. I'm looking for shantung and I stumbled upon a great green one but it was pure chance. It would be great if I could see all of your shantung options or X options in the future.
Thanks for the feedback! A search function is implemented to the desktop site. I'll look into adding the functionality to the mobile pages as well. The current workaround would be to use product tags. At the bottom of each page you find a list of all tags in use. We tag our products as extensively as possible.

Currently, this is the search result for "Shantung". https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/?s=shantung&lang=en

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback! A search function is implemented to the desktop site. I'll look into adding the functionality to the mobile pages as well. The current workaround would be to use product tags. At the bottom of each page you find a list of all tags in use. We tag our products as extensively as possible.

Currently, this is the search result for "Shantung". https://vecchioanseatico.com/en/?s=shantung&lang=en
Thanks. I pull out my summer stuff (ties included) in 8 days. I'll look to see whether I have to fill a green shantung option. I hope that I do. That tie is awesome.

KingPSQ

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi there!

We’re excited to finally launch our collection of Ashoka silk ties on our web shop!

Ashoka raw silk is sourced from India, features a dry hand and a slubby texture right in between regular satin silk and the more casual shantung silk. We’re convinced these features make it the perfect tie for the summertime.

This sublime woven silk tie is now available in more than 20 colours online at Vecchio Anseatico.

Best,
Steffen

IMG_2947.jpg
BE09D0CC-BFC2-4DCB-8FE6-D4308E864FC2.JPG
IMG_2951.jpg
IMG_2948.jpg
IMG_2950.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads