• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

OldManMachine

Reaction score
That picture is wholly useless. I don't know what you are trying to show but the jacket has open quarters so the buttons are not supposed to line up.

I wasn't implying anything by posting the photo, but was just trying to get an understanding of what NS1 was referring to a few post above regarding the button alignment with the center of the tie knot. Not saying that he correct or incorrect since I'm just trying to understand the situation.

facet

Reaction score

I'll bother because if there is a fault with the product then I think eHaberdasher and everyone else will want to know. I can't identify the issue you are talking about so If I post additional pictures and no one else can see what you are referring to then perhaps it's just you. So, ignore the bad pictures (it's really much harder than some of the gents on here make it look) and ignore the pants from another suit.

I'm really looking and, for the life of me, I just can't make out what to look out for in these, or OMM's picture.

huskyzealot

Reaction score
Ben,
Apologies if you have already mentioned this...but when do you expect to have a restock of the Benjamin pants? Also, can you confirm what size pants ship with the 40r classico suit?...those fit me perfectly.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben -- will you include a brown jacket with the new Benjamin sport coats? And do you have an ETA on when those might arrive?

I don't have the swathes readily available in front of me - I'm in NJ for 3 days - when I get back I'll try to scan them all in so you guys can see what's coming. I'm sure there's some kind of brown in there - no solid brown though if that's what you're asking.

As far as ETA - no promises but hopefully by December for the sport jackets.

Last edited:

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben,
Apologies if you have already mentioned this...but when do you expect to have a restock of the Benjamin pants? Also, can you confirm what size pants ship with the 40r classico suit?...those fit me perfectly.

Size 34 - first batch already sold out but more are coming... hopefully in the next week or two.

OldManMachine

Reaction score
Seeing as how we're so close in physical stature, and having gone through your situation already, I'd be curious to see how a 36S looks on you as well. What's your chest measurement?

I'll be trying the 36S sometime this week so I can compare the fitment between the two sizes, hopefully it may fit me better. My chest measurement is 37.25 to 37.50, shoulder is 17.50 to 17.75 measured from the back straight across.

bimsalabim

Reaction score

No prob. Only thing is we only have the Granoro, which is pretty much the same as the Classico in a 43/44R. Main difference is that the trousers are just slightly fuller in the Classico. There is at least 1.5" to let out the waist of the trousers. Did you need to swap for size larger or smaller? Regardless you can email [email protected] and Mike or Colleen can assist you and confirm that we can or cannot do the swap.

Ben--will you have 43/44R Dark Navy Classico suits in the shipment you expect to arrive in the next week or two?

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Ben--will you have 43/44R Dark Navy Classico suits in the shipment you expect to arrive in the next week or two?

Nope, sorry...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For all you Tom Ford fanatics we just put up a few select pieces (all e48R except for one ridiculously awesome cashmere coat in e54R)!

facet

Reaction score

I'll be trying the 36S sometime this week so I can compare the fitment between the two sizes, hopefully it may fit me better. My chest measurement is 37.25 to 37.50, shoulder is 17.50 to 17.75 measured from the back straight across.
Yeah, my chest size is the same; I don't know my shoulder measurement although I can't imagine it being much different. Look forward to hearing how it goes with the 36S

azumi

Reaction score
Hello Ben.
I'm wondering which model of your suit is the slimmest? Granoro or Lucente or anything else. I'm looking for one of your slimmest suit 36S solid navy or navy stripes.
Thank you.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hello Ben.
I'm wondering which model of your suit is the slimmest? Granoro or Lucente or anything else. I'm looking for one of your slimmest suit 36S solid navy or navy stripes.
Thank you.

Lucente, Granoro and Classico are all pretty much the same fit - the Lucente is cut slightly longer in the body and has a slightly higher button stance. The Classico has slightly fuller trousers - but only by 1/2". Hope that helps.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sample of the new Napoli model

I had functional sleeves done and the sleeve buttons were inadvertently sewn on at a slight angle to give a trumpeted effect to the sleeve cuffs, so please overlook that - they will not be that wide at the cuff.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a cool fabric. Will this be available in a 38L?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads