• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Worst Airport in America?

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I am going to have to fly thru Atlanta next week and I am already dreading it. They've got to have the worst security lines in the world.

If I had to make a top 5 worst list, it'd probably include:

JFK
Atlanta
Dallas Fort Worth
SFO
Boston Logan

I know O'Hare has its haters but I haven't had a terrible time of it there. Vegas McCarran gets an honorable mention because trudging thru the uber-long security line with a hangover and an empty wallet on a Sunday morning is a brutal experience.

I know you've got your nominees. Let's hear 'em.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
SFO is not bad at all.

JFK and LGA are both embarassing.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some JFK terminals are worst than the Dar-es-Salaam airport while others are spectacularly awesome.

O'Hare is not as horrendous as it used to be but still pretty bad. If you're flying LGA-ORD, be sure to work an extra 2 hours in your schedule - can't think of a worst route for delays.

I personally hate EWR - hate going there, hate walking for 45 minutes to get to the gate, hate coming back from it.

LGA sucks but it's so conveniently located that I'd always fly out from there if I could.

hankwx

Reaction score
O'Hare is bad imo...
frown.gif

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Some JFK terminals are worst than the Dar-es-Salaam airport while others are spectacularly awesome.

Which are these?

Newark is the least convenient airport in the known universe.

Agnacious

Reaction score
MIA
esp the rat maze you have to go through for international.

I think ATL and Ohare are very good.

jfk and lga are bad

BOS is an embarrasment.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Which are these?
1 and 5 are the sh!t.

EDIT: also the new AA terminal (8?)

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Which are these? Newark is the least convenient airport in the known universe.
My parents had to fly out of Newark when their JFK flight got canceled. They said "never again." ****** airport. I like O'Hare to be honest. The United (or is it Delta?) terminal at Detroit is actually quite nice.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Since nobody has bashed France in awhile, I will say that, though not domestic, CDG is the worst major airport ever.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dulles, although that it is primarily due to the "people mover" and lack of metrorail access, both of which will be resolved sometime in the future.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Since nobody has bashed France in awhile, I will say that, though not domestic, CDG is the worst major airport ever.

?

I love CDG - it's a work of art. Always loved getting on these tube escalators since I was a little kid... ah nostalgia...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads