• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What stores or brands never go on sale?

Miguel Alvarez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Did you purchase them in France and when? I definitely have Corthay on my short shoes-to-get list.

i've seen corthay's on sale, can't remember when. It was in France though.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
Tiffany's
Louis Vuitton
Bulgari (flagship store)
Venanzi (I predict closure by the end of the year)

Bulgari has been dumping handbags, scarves, etc. @TJMAXX

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by james48
anybody know if ferragamo(shoes) ever has sales in store?

Yes, they have seasonal sales.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Certain cars never go on sale. Rolls Royce's never go on sale, nor do Ferrari's. There is nothing wrong with a store having a sale, for they need to move older merchandise and stock the new seasons' items. It's the cost of doing business.

I've never seen a Filofax item (except for last years inserts, which no one wants) on sale.

Jon.

Filofax sends merchandise to TJMAXX.

stilmacher

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Did you purchase them in France and when? I definitely have Corthay on my short shoes-to-get list.

Corthay does a litttle 20% sale of what is left onace or twice a year. The selction is very limited though. I am not sure about the shops who carry them. Old England discounted them 40% when they discotinued to carry them.

Montesquieu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stilmacher
Corthay does a litttle 20% sale of what is left onace or twice a year. The selction is very limited though. I am not sure about the shops who carry them. Old England discounted them 40% when they discotinued to carry them.

The sale you reference was indeed happening when I visited Corthay's store in Paris last week (July). RTW shoes that normally sell for €750 were on sale for €650. This must have been the tail end of their sale as sizes were limited. Fortunately, I found what I wanted.

Two other high-end Paris stores - Carmina and Aubercy - did not have sales during this visit. Since it was July, I presume that they don't discount.

Neo1824

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Iron Horse
During the Italian semi-annual sales two weeks ago in Milan:

- Kiton store had items up to 10% off
- Borrelli store had items 30% off
- Al Bazar store never has sales

That was still going when I was there last week. Plus, Brioni had 20-30% off some select items at their St Honore store in Paris, though no sign advertising that fact at all.

While I was at Borrelli in Milan, the sales man told me pretty much everything in the store except for some new blue shirts was 30% off...I wish the store had had more of a selection!

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bvlgari, Cartier--- they never go on sale.

Master Shake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Does Arnys have sales?
Unless I am mistaken, I believe one of Will's recent postings on his blog referred to a sale at Arnys.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lobb, St. James

mussel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master Shake
Unless I am mistaken, I believe one of Will's recent postings on his blog referred to a sale at Arnys.

When does Arnys go on sale? The same sale periods as regulated by the government? What're the discounts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads