• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What is the worst TV show ever?

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The American Iron Chef (no, not the one currently on Food Network, but the one that was on UPN and I think had 3 total episodes, hosted by William Shatner)

Re: Grey's--I preferred Heigl on Roswell
blush.gif

centalones

Reaction score
Has The Simpsons been mentioned? I think that qualifies as a candidate as the worst TV show in its current state, despite having been a candidate for the best TV show at one point in time.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by centalones
Has The Simpsons been mentioned? I think that qualifies as a candidate as the worst TV show in its current state, despite having been a candidate for the best TV show at one point in time.

Yeah, it really is amazing how far it has fallen.

thetieguy

Reaction score
The Simpsons is so bad that I can't even watch it anymore. I started watching the Family Guy instead.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
ya, should have been put out to pasture five years ago, or at the very least, put out of its misery two years ago.

centalones

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thetieguy
The Simpsons is so bad that I can't even watch it anymore. I started watching the Family Guy instead.
I felt the same way, but I think The Family Guy should have stayed canceled. I really liked it prior to when it was canceled, but, when I watched it on DVD and later after it was brought back to TV, I realized that its humor doesn't really hold up that well.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
cop rocks.

i also can't overstate how aged and ridiculous i find law & order and all their ripped from the headlines bullshit.

dsholmes1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nick M
The worst show I've ever seen is probably Night Man.

Synopsis:
After lightning strikes saxophonist Johnny Domino, he finds he is telepathically tuned to the frequency of evil. This gives him an edge for finding the bad guys, and some special classified wearable gear gives him an edge for fighting them.

nmtv5eb201vj8.jpg
poster5fc601an9.jpg
18635283vk9.jpg

Night Man is also one of the few series to cross over with characters from [producer Glen A.] Larson's previous series; In the episode "Manimal", Johnny Domino allies with Professor Jonathan Chase, the star of the short-lived 1980s' series Manimal.

CLOSE THREAD!

thetieguy

Reaction score
The Hills. My Gf made me watch it the othe rnight in bed. I couldn't change it because she hid the remote. Spencer is the biggest dbag I have ever seen.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thetieguy
I just watched a newish Simpsons - the one with Ronaldo and Homer as Lisa's soccer referee - which Google tells me aired a year ago in the real world. Pure hideous. It is sad to see what such a once-great show has become.

Shraka

Reaction score
Big Brother
7th Heaven
Lost (Yeah, I went there)
Heros (There too)

The second two mainly because they have so much potential! They build up your excitement like a little kid with the promise of a trip to Disney land. Then they dash all your hopes and dreams against the rocks, like that same kid on the discovery that they have arrived at Dr. Disney's Dentist Clinic.

oneblood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shraka
Big Brother
7th Heaven
Lost (Yeah, I went there)
Heros (There too)

The second two mainly because they have so much potential! They build up your excitement like a little kid with the promise of a trip to Disney land. Then they dash all your hopes and dreams against the rocks, like that same kid on the discovery that they have arrived at Dr. Disney's Dentist Clinic.

Interesting choices. Big Brother is without a doubt pure unadulterated garbage but I love it for that. 7th Heaven may well be the most successful terrible show of all time, owing to factors I don't want to argue about on this forum. I completely disagree with Lost, it's a superb show. I'm not going to convince you though so I'll abstain from further Lost-related pontification. I think Heroes is horrific. It has some of the worst writing I have ever witnessed on a mass-market TV show. It takes itself so seriously when in reality it's a show for comic book nerds and people who haven't the patience to watch Lost.

Oh, and the worst TV show of all time, bar none. Baby Bob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Bob

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads