• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

su8m3rg3d

Reaction score
i wear a size 30 normally but i managed to squeeze into APC size 26 new standards... that's me in size 26 new standards in that pic which i had posted earlier on... was fuckin tight initially.. but now it fits me comfortably after it stretches out..

su8m3rg3d

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nairb49
dunlop001.jpg

dunlop003.jpg

In the lieu of my pics on the now defunct ST.

Fred Perry vest
CDG stripes
earnest sewn hutch half-selvage
dunlop volley X you must create

hey nairb, you got those comme des garcons stripey from ebay?

Brian SD

Reaction score
Opinions?
I like it. The jeans are coming along really well, and that shirt is a cool print. Are those Tae Kwon Do trophies and medals back there? Also looks like you're working on a nice vinyl collection

semaj

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I like it. The jeans are coming along really well, and that shirt is a cool print. Are those Tae Kwon Do trophies and medals back there? Also looks like you're working on a nice vinyl collection

Haha, those trophies arn't mine. Hehe vinyl. I stopped spinning that a while ago. It's all about CDs man.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tweedlesinpink
hot

that should cover it, yes.
inlove.gif

happy.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VENDER
Since SuperFuture's down I'll post my steez here. Enjoy (maybe
smile.gif
)

Welcome,

Though not really to my taste, I think it's very coherent, excepting the Vans. I think that those Van's just look a little too small compared to the proportions of the rest of the outfit. I would recommend something like Nike Blazers, Adidas shelltoes, or Adidas allrounds if you want something a little less bulky.

VENDER

Reaction score
^Funny you mention that, b/c I had on a pair of 'bulkier' Air Max 90's earlier in the day, but just slipped on some Vans b/c I went to a movie. Thanks for the comment.

VENDER

Reaction score
Today:
Polo Jacket
Proletariat T-shirt
Paper Denims
Adidas Stan Smith

DSCF0004_1.gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
Love that Y-3 Shearling. I almost bought that (its from f/w 05 right?) but no matter what, Y-3 stuff is always sized too big for me.

VENDER

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I think it's from last season. I just got it this week at a pretty hefty discount, so I couldn't pass it up. It's the dopest piece in my closet right now. It's the first Y-3 piece I've bought, but it's true to size for me. Too bad it's getting too warm--just have to wait a few months
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads