• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Emixam

Reaction score
most people wear the washed model TTS, i pesonnally size up on every cut (03 and 04), excep the 01slim. As for raw models in my experience they fit bigger, so you can stay TTS for those.

skenney

Reaction score

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are both 03 cut d5 damage. Potentially different seasons.

I own 04, 01 slim x2, and 09 cut in washed denim. 01 slims are true to size, 04 and 09 i sized up 1 because they fit smaller. 03's fit the same as levis / lvc 1954 501z in the waist (Which tend to run a bit smaller), most people can go up a size if theyre borderline or stay true if they are exact (the denim stretches out a bit for me).

Last edited:

sepp

Reaction score
Not found on the sizing part but is it true that for Cochise, we need to size up instead of down?

Read it on the item description of the seller.

sepp

Reaction score
Thanks Emixam.

Whilst hunting for a pair of zip up boots, been getting some tees for my daily hot weather wear. Incoming with the sketches one that I got recently:

Though I am starting to like a lot of their stuff. Realized those that can work for me daily will be mostly footwear, tees, shirts and of course the elusive boots (in correct sizing).

Those who were bitten earlier, do post more fit pictures please. Love to see and learn from you guys.

sepp

Reaction score
Any kind souls here can point me to a pair of Cochese in size 11.5 or 12?

Had went thru Y!, eBay and all the retailers mentioned here without any success.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eventually, sepp, you need to fly the coop
Chances are if you cannot find we cant either

sepp

Reaction score
@LAGuy,

Not too fun (on my wallet) when I found something that may help to quench the thirst for a minute while waiting for the actual target. LOL!

These might be the temporary cure:

Have not seen this color combo before on 7 hole; hence the following question:

Legit?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@LAGuy,

Not too fun (on my wallet) when I found something that may help to quench the thirst for a minute while waiting for the actual target. LOL!

These might be the temporary cure:

Have not seen this color combo before on 7 hole; hence the following question:

Legit?
Others are better at answering questions about authenticity, but that colorway was done in 2011 (one of my favorite seasons).

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads