• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If you haven't yet done so, you need to play KOTOR 2 with the restored content mod. It, like the name states, adds a lot of content to the game that was cut from the original release and fixes a ton of bugs. It makes KOTOR 2 a worthy successor to the first one.

The problem with KotOR 2 is that the gameplay and itemisation was a lot more fun than that of #1. The story let ot down but you could see all the potential it had. Still need to try out that mod.

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hotline Miami - designed to make you break your computer. I like hard games but this might be too hard for me. The weird controls are part of that, although playing with a laptop touchpad instead of a mouse might have something to do with that.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

although playing with a laptop touchpad instead of a mouse might have something to do with that.

Most definitely. Haven't finished the game yet but didn't find it overly difficult so far.

Last edited:

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I was an adolescent I knew very well that Bushido Blade 1 and 2 were really good, but wow... I've been playing it non stop. That game is ******* incredible...

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes. FWIW, the game does not solely consist of eating candies and throwing them to the ground. Wait for 30 candies.

Last edited:

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
COD:Ghosts anyone?

The PS4 gameplay footage is . . . underwhelming. Frankly, COD has never looked as good as it did in MW2. I don't understand how the games keep getting uglier and less realistic.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes. FWIW, the game does not solely consist of eating candies and throwing them to the ground. Wait for 30 candies.

I can't beat the giant or the forest. There is no new equipment for sale. What do I do?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I can't beat the giant or the forest. There is no new equipment for sale. What do I do?

oops I bought the silver sword, but never equipped it. Now I have the troll club. What next?

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

oops I bought the silver sword, but never equipped it. Now I have the troll club. What next?

Lollipop farm. Plant all lollipops until you have 100 lollipops per seconds. Buy all stuff from the sorceress (all but the hat). Go to the well. Enchant your gloves. Pink enchant = heal reg. Red enchant = random fireballs. You can buy new gloves, so you can have both enchants (and equip whatever suits the situation). Make sure you have decent hp. If not, eat candy. If you don't have enough candy, farm candy. Also, build a mill at the lollipop farm. The pond isn't important.
Enter cave. Kill octo king. Enchant (jaspers, the other isn't useful). Kill naked monkey wizard. Enchant staff (pew pew).

Also, visit the tree and answer the squirrel's questions. You might find a pogo stick somewhere in the mountains.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads