• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Arkham on PS3 and 3DS come today. :slayer:

Stupid UPS didn't deliver... now I have to go pick it up from their dumb facility.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Box for collectors edition is pretty damn big
e5a3eve7.jpg

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting for assassins creed 3 to go on sale but apparently I've waited long enough for 4 to come out.

Is 3 worth getting or should I just skip to 4 now it's out?

I also saw Dishonored is 19.99 now. I remember the commercials interesting me but forgot all about it. Any good?

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dishonored is good

Never played AC3 but AC Revelations was just godawful I thought.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think revelations and brotherhood weren't really full-on AC games and were more sidebars to the actual game progression.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

COD:Ghosts anyone?

The PS4 gameplay footage is . . . underwhelming. Frankly, COD has never looked as good as it did in MW2. I don't understand how the games keep getting uglier and less realistic.

It's a dated game engine that they keep updating and tweaking with each release. Until they toss it out and build a new one from scratch the series isn't going to really impress anyone graphically.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not duking on the opinions and tastes of others, but I've always hated those games.

Oh, and I'm aware that most people here are going to duke on me after I say this but...

Bioshock Infinite was really, really... Stupid (I'M SORRY, OKAY?!). The plot and storyline were so cringe-worthy and naive that I couldn't finish. It is like the political opposite of the movie Red Dawn from '84. Both would be far better if the intent was comedic.

nest.gif

Last edited:

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
0.jpg
0.jpg
0.jpg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've tried Candy Box 1 a few days ago. Not even close to Candy Box 2.

Last edited:

Zachgranstrom

Reaction score
PSA: Humblebundle has 6 WB games on sale. So then, if you haven't played the two previous Batman games or the FEAR series, I would say this is a great deal. Plus, you pay what you want for these games.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads