• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

omgitswes

Reaction score
They just responded to my email the other day. Said it shipped last week, it'll take a few more weeks to get here. I'll just continue to wait

VRaivio

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't ordered from Viccel in about a year, far too many socks were torn on the elastic far too soon. The cotton held nicely but the elastic is poor. Now they're offering an even thicker option than the winter weight model so I got a pair of these. Nice and thick, we'll see how they hold up, though I have no high hopes anymore.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rql2Uxo.jpg

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Thank you all for nice pictures,

Actually from the day 1 in 2009 we are keep listening our customer and keep improving our products depends your valuable comments. Some of mails can t be delivered to us coz of security issue but we have direct message writing in Viccel Page under write us button so you may use this part too.

Your happiness is the most importand thing for us.

Discount will be applied when you use any viccel link in styleforum.

First pairs for me

RjWJgSh.jpg

Navy Blue - Gray - Light Gray - Undyed

Hard to capture the colours. The grays are less blue and the undyed a touch more yellow/corn IRL.

Last edited:

mactire

Reaction score
I've been wearing Viccel socks for about a year now and in terms of price/quality ratio I think they cannot be beaten especially for over the calf socks. After a years heavy wear, no holes or other issues, there's some fading around the heels and toes but this is unavoidable in any sock and irrelevant because they're not visible.

I'd love to see woolen socks as well as linen from them as well as more designs like herringbones and houndstooth patterns.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my order of winter weight over the calf socks. So far, I love the fit and quality (although I would like them a touch longer as I find the size 7 is 1.5 inches too short on my calf, they slide down my calves instead of staying up). The sizing was spot on, and for someone with smaller feet it is fantastic not having a heel up where my achilles tendon is.

I do have to say, that I am a touch disappointed in some of the colours. I ordered Dark Navy, Forest Green, Brown, Claret, and Egyptian Blue. The Egyptian Blue looks to be an electric cobalt-like blue on the website, but is a slightly lighter than navy blue in actuality. Not bad, just not exactly what I had been hoping for.

Overall, great quality and I will be ordering more shortly.

quuz

Reaction score
Just ordered 5 pairs, these for me have been hit or miss. Some pairs have gotten holes really fast while others have held up for quite some time. However I do experience the same problem as denning with the OTC socks sliding down :(

aussiejake

Reaction score
Any one know if the dark navy blue on the website is the only navy blue (and hence photographed above) or if they are sold out of navy blue and don't have it up?

JLopez

Reaction score
I ordered three pairs of viccel socks the last 26th of october and I haven't received them yet, I also sent a few mails to them asking about that and no answer.

Anyone had the same experience? Do you think that this is normal?

Many thanks,

quuz

Reaction score

I ordered three pairs of viccel socks the last 26th of october and I haven't received them yet, I also sent a few mails to them asking about that and no answer.

Anyone had the same experience? Do you think that this is normal?

Many thanks,

I ordered mine on the 7th and they were shipped on the 11th

Nakedsnake

Reaction score
Bought a pair of Scarlet Red OTC in Heavy Winter weight, on Oct.28th. They arrived last night, Nov.14th. I wore them today, and I would have to say that these are great socks, for sure my favorite pair.

Beautiful lustrous red color. They fit really well into my outfit for today. Very pleased with the look of them. Construction all seems to be quite nice, but it's too soon to really say anything (Only one wear).

The "Heavy Winter weight" is a joke, they aren't even remotely close to winter weight ( at least not where I live). They would have to be 300% thicker for that. But they do make a very nice, thick, dress sock. I will probably order one weight less in the future, which I would expect to be ideal for me, as I like a sock that is a little too thick to be transparent. But I will for sure be ordering more. For solid colored socks, they are going to be hard to beat. Mine didn't fall down my calf once all day. I would recommend them for sure.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads