• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unpacking my new Bontonis!! Pics inside!!!!

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The top Italian antiquing has reached another level.

isshinryu101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

He meant that it looked like there was alien brain matter all over the shoes because of how funkadelic the dying is.

oh yeah, of course. Dont know how i missed that.

Tony13

Reaction score
any Bontoni shoes are just the thing, not sure i would pick that color in particular, but they look nice though :)

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw these in Wilkes Bashford today. The green antiqued color is quite nice. Maybe not as versatile as black or brown but when worn with other earth tones and jeans they would make quite a statement.

IsteRed

Reaction score

I think next time you kill an alien, you oughta use a handgun as supposed to a shotgun if you want to keep your shoes alien brain-free XD XD XD XD!!!! :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HILARIOUS!

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

any Bontoni shoes are just the thing, not sure i would pick that color in particular, but they look nice though :)

yea i wasnt so sure either, originally looked at the mid/light brown but when my guy said to try these on they grew on me so much that i had to get them.

I saw these in Wilkes Bashford today. The green antiqued color is quite nice. Maybe not as versatile as black or brown but when worn with other earth tones and jeans they would make quite a statement.

i wore them with a SC and medium brown slacks and many necks were broken :slayer:

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not surprised. The antique green would look great with brown or tan. Hey, brown corduroys..... now we are talkin.

ive highly considered buying cords but i cant find one i like in a price range im willing to pay. i found brionis that are the secs but not willing to pay over $400 for them

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ive highly considered buying cords but i cant find one i like in a price range im willing to pay. i found brionis that are the secs but not willing to pay over $400 for them

I thrifted a coupla nice pairs and now the missus is calling me an old fart just cause I like wearing them in winter.

Last edited:

malat

Reaction score
Those shoes are sick. My Bontoni's are easily my favorite and most comfortable pair of shoes. I wish I had another pair so I didn't feel like I had to baby them as much :). Nice pick up.

Tony13

Reaction score
How are the shoes coming along? are they more comfortable now after usage? by the way, do you know of any upcoming sales at wilkes and bashford? i wanna pay them a visit soon :)

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How are the shoes coming along? are they more comfortable now after usage? by the way, do you know of any upcoming sales at wilkes and bashford? i wanna pay them a visit soon :)

they are awesome dude! i still break necks when i wear em and they are super comfy. they hurt like hell when i first bought em but then i got em stretched and then now they are amazing. i will be getting another pair when they do trunk shows in the future

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

they are awesome dude! i still break necks when i wear em and they are super comfy. they hurt like hell when i first bought em but then i got em stretched and then now they are amazing. i will be getting another pair when they do trunk shows in the future

More worn pics would be nice...

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's turn this thread into a sole licking new Bontoni Appreciation thread, shall we?

IMG_9023.JPG
IMG_9024.JPG

IMG_9028.JPG
IMG_9027.JPG

IMG_9032.JPG
IMG_9034.JPG

IMG_9036.JPG
IMG_9037.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads