• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Total Recall Remake (Aug 3, 2012)

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maxims interview of Kate Beckinsale for this movie.
Are you surprised how excited people are about the return of the three-breasted hooker?
KB: I have been quite surprised about that, especially in the age of people watching Appreciation on their cell phones. It seems like, if you wanted to, you could find a woman ********** with any kind of animal in about one second. At one point, when it looked like I wouldn’t be able to play Lori, I was going to do a cameo as the three-breasted woman!
Really?
KB: Yeah, and I started fretting about where they’d put the third one. Have I actually got room for a third one in the middle, or would it go to the side? Would it then be under an armpit and actually not sexy?
Kate, before we go, we have to ask: Is it true you hate wearing panties?
KB: Yeah, I don’t wear knickers. I mean, unless I’m wearing a very short skirt—or maybe if I’m going on a mountain expedition with extra layers. But no, I don’t like them.

35n21wz.jpg

:inlove:

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I would have loved to be the SFX guy who had to fix her up to look like that. :happy:

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well reviews aren't looking so great for this on rotten tomatoes, but I'm curious to see regular joe thoughts on the movie. I'd like to catch it as I like Cranston quite a bit and Jessica Biel is :drool:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Most reviews are saying the movie's a complete bore. Will probably pass till it hits DVD.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Most reviews are saying the movie's a complete bore. Will probably pass till it hits DVD.

They are right. What a snooze fest. SPOILERS:

AGAIN, THESE ARE SPOILERS!
Just a baseline of things as I don't want to ruin the movie for others. No Mars, No mutants, No aliens. This is basically I, Robot plus some memory issues and a couple of hot bitches.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Three titty alien?

habanos

Reaction score
There is no way in hell this is even a shadow of the original "Total Recall". The generic white robots are enough to turn me away.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does anyone even get remotely naked in this? Seems like it'd be its only redeeming factor at this point.

Reaction score
Movie sucked.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members