• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TM Lewin Sale (5 shirts/$93 shipped)

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good stuff! Don't worry about the pictures then. Better, take care of your wife. Congratulations on the baby, I hope it will be a beautiful and healthy child!

Since we're almost the same size, I'll take your word for it, and post some pictures myself later.

Thanks!

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JR_Rider
After comparing a slim fit with a regular version, the dart seems to be the only thing that makes the shirt slimmer. The arms are the same and if you were to let out the darts the width would be the same on both shirts. The slim fits just have shorter tails but other than that they seem to be exactly the same.

Thanks JR..............appreciate the info.

blynch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpresq
I know it's not a SF favorite, but it's a good deal nevertheless. Five shirts shipped CONUS for $93.00 with code NJTES.

thanks, this deal is still going on. Just purchased 5 slim fits for $125. $25/shirt is ridiculous, never bought from them before but I can't imagine being disappointed at this price.

IBJanky

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blynch
thanks, this deal is still going on. Just purchased 5 slim fits for $125. $25/shirt is ridiculous, never bought from them before but I can't imagine being disappointed at this price.

Just ordered the same deal.

Never bought from TM Lewin before, so I'm kinda excited to try them out.

myke

acarlton

Reaction score
So when you buy the shirts, does it just calculate the prices on a 1 to 1 dollar to GBP ratio? When I put the shirts in my shopping cart and enter the code, it gives me a total price of 128 gbp (which would be ~$200 with shipping). Not that it is not a decent deal in itself, but it's not the $25/shirt deal...

Is this what you guys are actually spending, or am I missing something here?

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acarlton
So when you buy the shirts, does it just calculate the prices on a 1 to 1 dollar to GBP ratio? When I put the shirts in my shopping cart and enter the code, it gives me a total price of 128 gbp (which would be ~$200 with shipping). Not that it is not a decent deal in itself, but it's not the $25/shirt deal...

Is this what you guys are actually spending, or am I missing something here?

Somethings not working right for you. Maybe the code isnt working. Mine was 92 pounds for 5 shirts, and that was with an alteration.

acarlton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by WhateverYouLike
Somethings not working right for you. Maybe the code isnt working. Mine was 92 pounds for 5 shirts, and that was with an alteration.

Touche. I see that mine all had 8 GBP alterations...

Thanks man

frosejr

Reaction score
I just tried the code and got five shirts shipped to US for 96 pounds. I also get a VAT refund. Can't wait!

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Touche. I see that mine all had 8 GBP alterations...

Thanks man

Yeah the alterations are killer. Damn my short arms. And damn lewin for not stocking more 33 sleeves.

MalfordOfLondon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've also jumped in. Thanks for the heads up
smile.gif

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did too...after buying 5 at the regular price because the promotional code did not work when I tried to buy them using my office PC (it did work when I accessed their site form home, however
ffffuuuu.gif
)

acarlton

Reaction score
quick question, is the sizing on these shirts TTS? I don't have many higher-end shirts yet but I wear a Large in BR shirts (16.5 x 35 according to the BR website). Am I going to be disappointed if i get a bunch of 16.5 x 34.5 shirts?

Conversely, should I get 36 inch sleeves instead?

(I'm trying to avoid having to get the sleeves shortened)

JR_Rider

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to returns some shirts too!! LOL!!
Originally Posted by ld111134
I did too...after buying 5 at the regular price because the promotional code did not work when I tried to buy them using my office PC (it did work when I accessed their site form home, however
ffffuuuu.gif
)

JR_Rider

Reaction score
quick question, is the sizing on these shirts TTS? I don't have many higher-end shirts yet but I wear a Large in BR shirts (16.5 x 35 according to the BR website). Am I going to be disappointed if i get a bunch of 16.5 x 34.5 shirts?

Conversely, should I get 36 inch sleeves instead?

(I'm trying to avoid having to get the sleeves shortened)

16.5 x 34.5 should be perfect for you. I have with the Lewin shirts the sleeves don't shrink anywhere nears as much as the collar odes. Additionally the sleeves are already allow for shrinkage so I'm sure the 34.5 will work great for you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads